Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because fighting the other top middleweights is likely a greater risk; he can handle GGG

Comment

Originally posted by noelanthony View Post
      he is the type of guy that gets dumped but still stalks his women. Can never accept something for what it is.
      🤣...........

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Sanchez kept requesting for GGG to stop implementing the stick so much and start mixing up the attack by throwing more power punches on the side; Like left hooks and right crosses to the head but Golovkin refused the advice by staying with the jabs.
        Yup, I heard that too and Abel mentioned it himself. He said GGG saw something else in there and didn’t follow his instructions. Maybe GGG saw Canelo was prepared to pounce on him with certain counter shots. Or maybe he was just a reluctant warrior last night. I know GGG threw only 7 body shots all night to Canelo’s 46.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          Canelo fought the way GGG has fought most of his pro career and he gains new fans. But when GGG did he was a "forward marching mummy".

GGG was actually boxed really well last night off the back foot but I haven't seen one NSB poster give him any credit for that or even mention it.
          Actually, Golovkin fights like a robot when he's coming forward. He does the same thing over and over again. When he fights cautiously like he did against Lemieux, Jacobs, and Canelo, he's less effective. Lemieux was easy to beat because he's a a horrible fighter. Jacobs and Canelo was able to neutralize his power because when he's cautious, he's a lot slower, and more predictable. Canelo was a lot faster last night and was able to vary his attack. Golovkin couldn't get set to mount his own offense.

With that being said, once he started taking more chances like his coach told him to do he started to visibly hurt Canelo. Something he wasn't able to do in the first fight. The problem is, Canelo was in a lot better shape and continued to take the fight to Golovkin. They both fought better than I've seen either one fight before. Canelo was just better and he got the nod this time. This fight was way closer than the first one.

Comment

Re

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            Statements like this makes a person wonder if the individual making it wears a helmet, a mouth piece and carries a drool cup
            I'm a budding permutations mastermind, multiple 2nd prizes in one day-you dont have to wonder about that 😝😝

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I don't do 10-10 rounds. I'm saying I'm seeing a lot of scorecards with 10-10's on it which are BS.

people need to score fights better. There have been a lot more closer rounds than anything shown in the fight last night.

He didn't say, people never post their cards lol
              But the funny point is when I watch a fight live and then watch it on video, I always have a change of mind on certain rounds. Like I thought GGG was competitive in the 9th, but when I watched it again, I noticed Canelo took it too him big time. And in the 12th I thought GGG won clearly, but when I watched it again, I could only call it 10-10. Sorry but that round was 10-10

Comment

That was a damn good fight. Some people throw the word robbery around too much.....judges are on different sides of the ring and see different things, different impacts, misses, etc. Fact is, it was a close fight but a better one than last time. Now we have Charlo, Lemieux, Mungia, Hurd, the other Charlo, Saunders, Andrade, Jacobs, Derev, Canelo, GGG, hell even Brian Castano! All occupying two close divisions. This is just the beginning. Thats a lot of great match ups.
                Last edited by richardt; 09-16-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Now based on the judge's scorecard it was the 12 round that decided the fight but going back and closely looking at the 12th round no sound on, I just don't see how you could've gave Canelo that last round

I had it even it could have went either way but still that's the type of stuff that pisss me off when the judges score doesn't make any logical sense I don't know what they were judging the last round but it wasn't scoring punch count
                  You make no damn sense neither!
                  You said it could of gone either way so one of them had to take it so WTF are you complaining about??

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Golovkin's own trainer says he can't complain about the decision. So you have to respect the judges' call as well.

Also...pay Shadoww702 the money he says you owe him. Bet welching isn't cool.
                    if if he didn't get caught with peds I would have plus he got proper abusive after so no go son.

Comment

• GGG fought his ass off. He boxed better than I’ve ever seen him box. Not only that, he dug down deep, caught a second win, and took over the fight late. I thought he won. But, I have no problem with Canelo getting the decision. Abel throwing GGG under the bus for not following the game plan is horseshi.t. And if anybody’s performance was poor, it was Abel’s. GGG fought a great fight in spite of Abel.

Comment

Working...
                      X