Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why only 4% of the boxing press had Nelo winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight. I thought Golovkin won. It seems to me that is the sentiment in the public again. You see the scorecards from the media and boxers and few had it for Canelo. We all acknowledge it was a great fight.

While doing some partying after the fight down here in Mexico had about 15 random people tell me Golovkin won. Couple just would say with a smile Canelo. I was surprised a bit. And “robo” came up several times, even though I don’t necessarily agree with that.

Comment

Comment

4% of boxing press, and 2/3 officials judges. Wbich equals 66%. Time to fall back. Give credit where it's due, new bully in the division. No one's backed Golovkin up like that and made him pay for trying to box. No more time for tears. Just appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          It was a clear Golovkin W , and a more
          Dominant performance then the first fight

But People would rather celebrate a hollow W then be honest with themselves

Comment

This just proves that most people are casuals and don't know shlt about boxing. Robert garcia, errol spence, David Haye, and the Charlo brothers had canelo winning comfotably.

Do i trust them more or a bunch of youtube channels posting up scores that aren't even possible? Steven A smith started watching boxing what, last year? Come on man. You casuals don't know shlt about boxing.

Comment

Just like last time. Most of us saw the same fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                says it all really. think i made the point before, this place due to its bias and the amount of haters isnt reflective of the outside world a lot of the time when it comes to boxing. vast majority thought golovkin won again. you just cant say its a fair decision when basically every scorecard doesnt have canelo winning, the fact it was close doesnt matter, again everyone else sees something different to the judges
                Abel admitted defeat why can’t you?

Comment

Canelo has too large a Latino audience and makes too much money for the powers that be in boxing to ever lose a decision now.

End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    This just proves that most people are casuals and don't know shlt about boxing. Robert garcia, errol spence, David Haye, and the Charlo brothers had canelo winning comfotably.

Do i trust them more or a bunch of youtube channels posting up scores that aren't even possible? Steven A smith started watching boxing what, last year? Come on man. You casuals don't know shlt about boxing.
                    I wouldn't trust David Haye to tell me the sky is blue.

Comment

Cuban Style not Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X