Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG v Canelo - Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant remember round by ronud but i gave golovkin 5 of the last 6 and had him 116-112 up. thought it was fairly easy to score, usually a clear winner in most rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Yeah I believe he is just a boxing fan that’s a little bitter right now on the decision, but still we need to think rationally as people. That was an irrational response to you. Keep your head up and stay classy bro.
      Why dont you just take up a room with him?

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      cant remember round by ronud but i gave golovkin 5 of the last 6 and had him 116-112 up. thought it was fairly easy to score, usually a clear winner in most rounds.
      The saddest part is that Canelo was brilliant in the first 5 or 6 rounds and it went back and forth. I had him up at one stage but the way the judges are paid off makes us lose sight of how good Canelo is or rather, could be. He fell away in the championship rounds twice now, knowing full well he would get the decision.

Imagine if he actually had to fight in those championship rounds, he could be a special fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Why dont you just take up a room with him?

The saddest part is that Canelo was brilliant in the first 5 or 6 rounds and it went back and forth. I had him up at one stage but the way the judges are paid off makes us lose sight of how good Canelo is or rather, could be. He fell away in the championship rounds twice now, knowing full well he would get the decision.

Imagine if he actually had to fight in those championship rounds, he could be a special fighter.
        It’s ok man. The sting of dealing with the lose will fade in time. Unless you don’t have anything else going on in your life, then it might be around for awhile. Either way cheers my friend.

Comment

It’s ok man. The sting of dealing with the lose will fade in time. Unless you don’t have anything else going on in your life, then it might be around for awhile. Either way cheers my friend.
          Yeah..ok....great

Comment

Anyway, back on track, post your scorecards and stop crying because you know it's embarrassing to post something where Canelo is winning. I guess some of these idiots are calculating how many rounds they can give wthout looking foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Anyway, back on track, post your scorecards and stop crying because you know it's embarrassing to post something where Canelo is winning. I guess some of these idiots are calculating how many rounds they can give wthout looking foolish.
              Here you thick headed, no life having bltch. The same exact score I had last night. 7-5 Canelo. He undoubtedly won this fight.

0-1 Golovkin. Establishing the jab. Canelo landing some definitive shots but Golovkin's jab accuracy is the story of the rounds
              1-1 Canelo. Strong Clean Power punching and bodywork. Golovkin with the Jab, strong right hook.
              1-2 Golovkin. Close round some uppercuts from both. Golovkin landed more, landed clearer did more damage and got in some straight rights.
              1-3 Golovkin. Golovkin landed more, landed harder, Tore Canelo up with the jab.
              2-3 Canelo. At the beginning looked like Golovkin was going to take it, landing harder landing clearer, then canelo started landing near the end of the round and stole the round with 2 strong power shots
              3-3 Canelo. Canelo with the harder power shots and ripping Golovkin to the body
              4-3 Canelo. Canelo landing the much harder clearer Power shots( I noticed the whore Soul_survivor gave this round to Golovkin. He must be blind. All his credibility to me is gone because Canelo clearly landed the better shots, not even debateable.)
              5-3 Canelo. Canelo took over this round, establishing his dominance
              6-3 Canelo. Canelo landing with more authority, Golovkin Visibly tired, no mustard in his punches.
              6-4 Golovkin. Golovkin with a strong right hand and landed more leather
              6-5 Golovkin. Canelo still recovering from the right hand, but fighting through it like a warrior. Golovkin did more damage.
              7-5 Canelo. Easily. Golovkin with some strong shots in the first minute, but Canelo undoubtedly closed the show. The last 2 minutes was him lighting Golovkin up.

Comment

Yeah I believe he is just a boxing fan that’s a little bitter right now on the decision, but still we need to think rationally as people. That was an irrational response to you. Keep your head up and stay classy bro.
                Respect. Just rewatched the fight and posted my scorecard bro.

Comment

8-4 canelo. Giving all the close and swing rounds to GGG.

This was literally the easiest fight I've ever had to score. Canelo walked that boy down like he'd been in prison for 10 years and was trying to get some poosy for the first time. Power shot after power shot left him looking like the hunch back of notre Dame, all while triple L threw pitty pat jabs. After the fight, triple L left the ring as fast as he could with his head bowed down in shame. He was so embarrassed about saying "mexican style doe, stand in the middle of the ring and fight doe! " Canelo did that and lit that boy up like a Christmas tree.

God this was such an embarrassing fight to watch if you were rooting for Triple L

Comment

1. GGG
                    2. Canelo
                    3. Canelo
                    4. GGG
                    5. Canelo
                    6. Canelo
                    7. Canelo
                    8. Canelo
                    9. Canelo
                    10.GGG
                    11.GGG
                    12.Canelo

Comment

Well watching it again was entirely different for me, I also realize that the commentating was absolutely horrid. Whats most interesting while scoring this again is rounds 3 and 5, whilst I had Golovkin winning those rounds it was Canelo landing the tide changing punches to the body, Golovkin won those purely on activity but you can see how bothered he was from those body punches.

Round 4 is where I differ from many posters on here, other than a solid uppercut Golovkin was pushing with a lot of his punches and his jab just wasn't stiff enough. He outlanded Canelo in the round but Canelo landed far more of the quality shots that round. In fact many of Golovkin's shots were picked off and some barely landed.

Rounds 6,7,8,9 I saw for Canelo, he actually put a beating on Golovkin. This fight is magical in that although I knew why Golovkin was slowing, you sort of struggle to catch it because your more in the mist of questioning your own sanity with what the commentators are relaying. I saw it more vividly now.

Rounds 10,11 I gave to Golovkin.

Canelo round 12

I have it...

Golovkin 1,3,5,10,11

Canelo 2,4,6,7,8,9,12

There just was no escape for Golovkin, even in the rounds he won he was taking serious leather to the body.

Comment

Working...
                      X