No announcement yet.

LOL At Folks Claiming Canelo Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
    Canelo imposed himself on GGG all night...all close rounds go to the fighter dispaying ring generalship and effective aggression. Canelo was a man in there tonight and took that win period!
    it wasnt effective aggression, golovkin was countering canelo with uppercuts and jabs ALL NIGHT AND HURT HIM THREE TIMES

you mfs are ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Damn, man.

Boxing Azteca had GGG ahead going into the last round, 106-103.

GGG made Canelo miss a lot and put in the work round by round. This one was not as close as the first at all. It's shameful they did this but go ahead and cheer for your new "champion."

That shlt was a total joke.

Hail to GGG the true middleweight champion.

at all the fools claiming the red-head even made it close.

116-112, clear win
      Two judge clowns gave him a W by a single undeserved point.

Canelo's fanboys are just willing to take the W any way they can. They're ecstatic.

Canelo did a great job, but even judging by giving him all advantages possible, I could not come up with anything less than 7-5 for GGG.

Comment

Roids though, he looks much smaller though lmao guy got a beat down. Glolovkin has always been an overrated bum.

Comment

People think just because Golovkin didnt fight his normal come forward pressure type style that he was automatically losing. He was actually picking Canelo apart in alot of the rounds, showed great boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            People think just because Golovkin didnt fight his normal come forward pressure type style that he was automatically losing. He was actually picking Canelo apart in alot of the rounds, showed great boxing skills.
            Yes I agree, commentary from HBO was ridiculously biased. I predicted Canelo tko but I feel GGG full deserved the win.

Comment

Jesus you guys are pathetic. Give the man his props. It was a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                I had it 7-5 GGG, but just like the first fight, lots of close rounds, not very many clear ones. Could easily see 8-4 In either direction.

The only absolute truth is that these two are made for each other
                There's is no possible way to give Canelo 8 rounds. Unless you mean total of both fights. 8-4 8-4 ggg.

Comment

Abel trying to whisper that he’s losing so the camera won’t hear it. So by that point in Abel’s eyes it was either 4-3 or 5-2 for canelo. Gg did not win 8-12

Comment

After the past year of Golovkin saying he was going to knock Canelo out, and that he wasn't going to trust the judges,

he got walked down by the smaller man

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      it wasnt effective aggression, golovkin was countering canelo with uppercuts and jabs ALL NIGHT AND HURT HIM THREE TIMES

you mfs are ridiculous
                      TRUTH... landing jabs at that rate reveals who was really controlling the action..

& they were landing clean.

Why have jabs anymore then if this is how they'll overlook it?

Comment

Working...
                      X