No announcement yet.

Spence recognizes GGG fought cowardly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence recognizes GGG fought cowardly

Before fight: Mexican style doe, he ran doe, big drama show doe, he fake doe, corruption doe, he cheated doe, he dirty doe, needle marks doe, toe to toe doe.

After fight: Runs to dressing room in shame.

Canelo beat the living **** out of Gaylovkin and sent him crying to the showers.

Comment

Big Drama Show my @ss!

Comment

he had NO gameplan!....Canelo's gameplan was obvious because he imposed it. GGG was just reacting to everything the smaller man did. After talking all that **** GGG did nothing and was scared to get in the gutter!

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
          he had NO gameplan!....Canelo's gameplan was obvious because he imposed it. GGG was just reacting to everything the smaller man did. After talking all that **** GGG did nothing and was scared to get in the gutter!
          He let Canelo come to him, used his jab, GGG fought a great fight since he's the winner of a classic in most people eyez.

Comment

Spence calling out the fraud like he said GGG screaming Mexican style yet he backing up. Second fight this h0e refused to throw body shots because he scared to get countered. When the phuk did Mexican style and big drama show become nothing but scared jab show?

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              Before fight: Mexican style doe, he ran doe, big drama show doe, he fake doe, corruption doe, he cheated doe, he dirty doe, needle marks doe, toe to toe doe.

After fight: Runs to dressing room in shame.

Canelo beat the living **** out of Gaylovkin and sent him crying to the showers.
              Get canelos dick outta your mouth. Seen you post this same message in 5 other threads you sad little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Garvey View Post
                Get canelos dick outta your mouth. Seen you post this same message in 5 other threads you sad little man.
                My fat dick is in ur mouth bytch just like Canelo dick was in ur gay lover Gaylovekin all night!

Boom!

Comment

Charlo looks really really gay in the YT image....very offputting.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                    My fat dick is in ur mouth bytch just like Canelo dick was in ur gay lover Gaylovekin all night!

Boom!
                    Yeah for sure. Me and ric flair doubleteamed your wife last night. Whooooo

Comment

Working...
                    X