No announcement yet.

how ****ing inevitable....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how ****ing inevitable....

so inevitable its almost funny. yeah canelo did well and came forward, it was a close fight but ggg hurt him a few times, outlanded him clearly again, most people i see had him winning (everyone i spoke to outside the forum) and shock horror, not one ****ing judge scored it for him. it was a competitive fight but for not one of them judges to think GGG won? Hbo had GGG up 8-4 (which is how i had it) and they were sucking canelos **** most the fight now GGG is leaving hbo. I just dont see how you can score 7 rounds canelo its just ridiculous i had GGG winning 5 of the last 6 rounds alone, dont tell me he lost every round in the first half.
    Last edited by Madison Boxing; 09-15-2018, 11:22 PM.

Man ggg got his ass kicked, how can you complain??? Canelo fought him toe to toe and taxed his ass

Comment

Agreed, no wonder he was pissed.

Those scorecards were done after the ring entrance.

Comment

There is no way in hell ggg won this fight..his face looked like a damn train hit it...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Man ggg got his ass kicked, how can you complain??? Canelo fought him toe to toe and taxed his ass
          BT in UK had ggg 116-112, hbo had him 116-112 which is exactly how i had it. GGG outlanded him again but this time he hurt him too. it really wasnt that hard to score

Comment

Does anyone really care though?

If you're with a huge western promoter you're going to get favorable decisions. Boxing officials from the refs to the judges are nearly all married to each other or related by blood. It's a travelling circus and little has changed since the turn of the century in that regard.

People know who won the fight regardless of what the official outcome was. Other than rubbing it in to tease your buddy who is a fan of the fighter who "lost", do decisions even carry any significance anymore?

They've gone the way of "titles" — remember when people kept track of those?

Comment

Can't argue with the decision.

Comment

This is why I had next to no interest in the fight. I knew ggg would win but lose a BS decision.

He dominated at least 7 rounds absolute worst case scenario he won 115-113 but I felt if he’d won 12-0 he’d not get it. I felt he won 117-111 with a chance of 118-110 or 116-112 nothing closer.

Our sport is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  The first half of the fight was pretty close. GGG controlled the second half. Not really even close by the time the dust settled.

You're a fanatical floyd fan & see a canelo victory as a legacy thing for your idol, right? But you don't think he won. You watch too much boxing to really think that. It's silly.

Comment

GGG turned into a trackstar. Had to duck the interview because he was petrified of being near Canelo. He might develop PTSD after this beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X