No announcement yet.

This Was A Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    This to me has nothing to do with GBP being GBP. Just a close fight with good scorecards. No crazy scorecard just one hell of a fight where both fighters brought it. No shame at all in losing a close fight for Golovkin.
    When some valuable GBP (not just Canelo) fighter will lose a close fight just by 1 or 2 points, then we can talk about GBP not being GBP. So far, it's a pattern - you go against Golden Boy fighter, you lose 10 times out of 10 even if the fight is competitive

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      When some valuable GBP (not just Canelo) fighter will lose a close fight just by 1 or 2 points, then we can talk about GBP not being GBP. So far, it's a pattern - you go against Golden Boy fighter, you lose 10 times out of 10 even if the fight is competitive
      Everyone who follows boxing consistently knew Golovkin wouldn't win a decision going in, and that's kinda sad in a way. I am sure Golovkin haters loved it but they won't when it happens to their guy. Close fight but GGG was never winning it unless he knocked out Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
        Close fights aren't robberies!!! That was an extremely close fight with a few rounds very close and tough to score.

If GGG had won 115-113 on 2 cards, not a robbery either.

Why can't people just enjoy a phenomenal fight? That was a classic between 2 great fighters, anyone who thinks robbery is a fanboy or doesn't know boxing.
        Completely agree, was a great fight. And for me both boxers are winners. Amazing fight and, OMG, what a chin both have.

There were some bombs there and none of them seem hurt during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          GGG landed more punches and completely outboxed Canelo. It should've been 7-5 or 8-4 for GGG
          Can you give me a download link to the fight you watched? Because I didn't see that one

Comment

7-5 Canelo is a perfectly acceptable score in that fight.

Comment

Close fight. Definitely not a robbery. Thought it was a fair decision, but could’ve gone either way. I wouldn’t want to score that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                GGG was more consistent, more busy, and he landed more shots. How in the hell did Canelo win this one?
                Easy to say GGG was winning since he took over the last few rounds, but people forget he started slow again giving Canelo a good lead.

The 12th round was the determing factor imo. Had Golovkin closed the show better it would’ve been a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  Can you give me a download link to the fight you watched? Because I didn't see that one
                  I think you are being bias

Comment

Working...
                  X