No announcement yet.

This Was A Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Was A Robbery

GGG was more consistent, more busy, and he landed more shots. How in the hell did Canelo win this one?

GGG second half of the fight was great. can't see how canelo won this. dude was dead tired after 5 or 6 rounds. was empty.

Comment

Canelo and golden girls are dead to me. Right now is probably the lowest my love for the sport has been.
      The sport just continues to regress. I’d rather see Canelo KO Golvokin brutally than see a robbery like this. If I were GGG I’d call them out for the robbery and retire. He has nothing else to prove. Clenelo is a good enough fighter he doesn’t need judges and PEDs.

Comment

It was.....

Boxing is ****

Comment

GGG ran while calling Canelo a runner. His face is busted to hell compared to Canelo. Canelo landed the harder shots. Running and jabbing might doe it for some doe since they're blinded by nuthugging goggles. The real robbery was the $85 price tag.

Comment

It absolutely wasn't a robbery. What the hell is wrong with boxing fans? Every close fight is considered a robbery? GGG closed strong, but Canelo was landing the better shots up until the last few rounds. GGG had a nice rally but fell a bit short. No shame in that.

Comment

Why weren’t you screaming robbery when Jacobs got robbed? Stupid KGB idiot

Comment

GGG got the gloves changed, the judges changed, one of which scored the first for him, and you crying robbery??? C'mon man!
                Last edited by Oluminati; 09-15-2018, 11:28 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  It absolutely wasn't a robbery. What the hell is wrong with boxing fans? Every close fight is considered a robbery? GGG closed strong, but Canelo was landing the better shots up until the last few rounds. GGG had a nice rally but fell a bit short. No shame in that.
                  Its because the Boxing will never favor a guy who actually wins the fight.Canelo had it in the bag

Comment

Close fights aren't robberies!!! That was an extremely close fight with a few rounds very close and tough to score.

If GGG had won 115-113 on 2 cards, not a robbery either.

Why can't people just enjoy a phenomenal fight? That was a classic between 2 great fighters, anyone who thinks robbery is a fanboy or doesn't know boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X