Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      how could you think Golovkin won if you think Canelo won 6 rounds?
      What I'm saying is that if you were looking to give rounds to Canelo, maximum you could have found 6 to give him.

Personally I gave GGG 7 rounds, Canelo 4, and scored one round a draw.

One of the rounds I gave to GGG was close enough it could have gone to Canelo on someone else's scorecard, and you could have given Canelo the round I scored a draw as well. I don't think he won 7 rounds though.

I will have to watch it again in a calmer environment and see if I come up with something else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Canelo will not give Crykin a rematch

he should have showed some class and shut his big mouth

I bet he gets a big red middle finger
          I agree. Canelo won’t give lil g another chance. Lil g and his team talked too much and then left the ring before they broke out in tears. That was lil g’s last fight. Charlo will be itching to get a piece of lil g after watching Canelo back him up for ~9 rounds.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Canelo made GGG hesitate with the hard counters early so GGG couldn't find his range kinda how Floyd would do fighters and have them wiry of throwing a lot of punches due to his reaction time which was much better from Canelo tonight with the quick sharp counters if u miss u must pay GGG also clearly getting older now imo
              I just mentioned the age thing to Hitking, it would be scary how much of each others lives these guys would've taken from each other if both fought in their primes. Oh I know mofo's on here will mention BHOP, Floyd, and Pacquaio as age not being a factor. Science and doctors disagree. I think most razor wire rounds just went to Canelo, I gave him some myself but I don't think he won but judges also have their personal likes.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
                    Bhop, Pacquiao, foreman, marquez would dispute your argument.
                    Good choice of names now give us 20 fighters over 35 who were still considered prime or elite..With several thousand fighters over 100 years licensed to fight that should be easy..no? Heck make it five more...instead of 20.
                    Last edited by turnedup; 09-16-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X