Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No controversy, easy win. Keep crying hoes

Comment

• Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      Best post all night
      LMAO, clearly the Best Post of the night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        I kept waiting for GGG to show some different demonsions in his game and go in his bag of tricks but he never did still won at least 6 rds imo but Canelo clearly did better than the 1st fight and everyone who follow boxing should know that's all he needed to do because he's the cash cow of boxing and GGG closer to the end
        He surprised me by slipping punches which is something he hadn't done much in recent years. I could've lived with a draw, he was clearly trying to walk him into something which was the wrong game plan. He started the fight well and then kept trying to time the hook, never came.

Comment

• I had GGG 115-113 but I can see why the judges gave it to Canelo. I was so surprised that Alvaroid was the aggressor and showed iron chin. Good for Mexican fans ahead of their holiday.

Comment

• Triple girls new name is triple backwards. Lol went back the whole fight . So much for canelo better not run . Triple backwards lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              That was definitely not running, resetting by taking two steps isn't the same as circling the entire ring bud. Let's please not try to sell that narrative they fought their azzes off despite if you agree or not with the outcome.
              GGG wasn’t running. But in big fights, judges tend to judge guys based on how they’re used to seeing them fight. It’s unfair, but it happens. I thought GGG boxed beautifully. But when the big power punching recking machine is fighting going backwards. The tendency is to think they’re uncomfortable and losing. GGG was uncomfortable, but he was also boxing his ass off in the process.

Comment

• Bye Bye Boxing 956.

Took another account. Didn't want to but that POS BEGGED me!

Comment

• Close match. Had Golovkin winning by a bit but that is always going to Canelo at the decision desk. You can't beat Canelo with points. Even Mayweather had a draw at one of the scorecards .

Comment

• Canelo kept his word and fought a true mexican style tonight. He slugged it out with ggg and ggg was the only one backing up all night. Abel said if Canelo came to fight ggg would knock him out. Canelo came to fight, never kept from coming forward and won the decision. I blame Abel for ggg loss. He preached that ggg would ko Canelo if he stood toe to toe. Canelo stood toe to toe and backed ggg up. His corner lost ggg a decision.

Comment

• waaaah canelo running doe

waaaaah clen doe

waaaaah judges refs gloves wrapping waaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

Working...
                      X