Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEE fans cant except it, as expected. Canelo wins.
    B-Hop's record remains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
      So he feels Vegas' s.hitted on him twice, and he's supposed pretend like it's no big deal and do the interview? Cotto did the same thing when it happened to him and a judge giving him 1 round I think it was. Losing fairly is one thing, getting cheated out of your legacy is another. I can't be mad at him for that
      He didn't get cheated out of anything though. He didn't get his way in two fights that were close.

Comment

• Hey lil g fans that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" Nelo, Nelo, Nelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Canelo stood perfectly STILL for 12 rounds and yall STILL b*tchin???

Fight like a man doe

looooool

fight like a Mexican doe

Runkin wore out his new jordans

Comment

• Golovkin own fault his promotional team let the fight happen in vegas on independence day for a big payday....gave up his right to weigh in last , come in last and be at the mercy of the vegas judges.
            It was not a robbery but golovkin won it by 7-5.
            Many rounds golovkin took him to the deep end and also bounced endless jabs on canelos head.
            I actually think canelo missed more in this fight than he did the 1st fight. Yes he came forward but he was getting tagged coming in on many occasions.
            I am glad joshua will not fight wilder in vegas or the states because he will get fuxked over by them

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
              ...you are fcukin' blind!!
              Dude, I hate Canelo. especially for he did to Archie I think was his name. But damn, GGG ran the whole fight. Why? And he kept pushing his right hand. Why? Remeber that crap about Mexican style? Red boy showed it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                I agreed with the draw in the first fight. That had no clear winner. But this one did. Remember there are 4 criteria for judging a fight: effective aggression, ring generalship, clean punching, and defense. Canelo landed the cleaner shots, was the ring general, and the effective aggressor.

GGG didn't do anything better than Canelo in this fight except throw more jabs.
                Any person having Canelo winning this fight doesn't belong on a boxing forum, I don't care about your points TBH, won't argue about the sky being blue.

Comment

• What I can’t understand is all this talk about being angry and going for the KO and we didn’t get that from Canelo. And then on the other side, all this talk about Mexican style and we didn’t get that. That why I don’t pay attention to all the TALK and focus on how they will actually fight on strategy.

Comment

• Havent seen the fight yet but reactions I see here points to 3-2 or 3-1 for GGG. Got to watch later.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                      You will be ok. Stay away from the bridges and highways-LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X