Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Hi, I'm Adelade and I have Canelo up 10-2....

Ah ****, the fights not till Saturday?

Just disregard my score until then

Thanks.
    You are one dumb.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
      SSSSSOOOOOOOO GGG ran the whole fight yet he won but last time CANELO ran and what now?? Double standards bs CANELO won plus GGG did not win all the close rounds it it was close in many rounds so stop crying.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!

hey girls, whats up with Runkin ?

stop crying about the result

how was Runkin going to beat Canelo by running all night long ??

Comment

• So according to most idiots boxing in the middle of the ring means walking someone down. I dont think GGG was ever even at the ropes the whole fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
          Although I don’t like Canelo; I can’t insult him after this fight. He was under the drug test protocol and came into this fight clean after he got busted before the “original” rematch. He took some great shots and landed some of his own. Arguably, it could have been scored for GGG because he started out good and came on late, much like Canelo did in the 1st fight. But I have to give BOTH fighters their props. It’s not easy to last 12 rounds with either one. IM WATCHING THE TRILOGY AND MOST FANS WILL AFTER THEIR EMOTIONS COME DOWN. RESPECT TO BOTH FIGHTERS. CANT IMAGINE BEING IN THERE WITH EITHER OF THEM!
          GGG won 8 rounds twice and never got a single win, he's not fighting Canelo again.

That his even worst than Bernard vs Taylor.

Comment

• But but Canelo ran doe.. oh wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              He's the first man in history who arguably got robbed twice versus the same fighter.
              Marquez vs Paqcioau???

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                What?? Canelo had a cut, but GGG was bruised under and over both eyes. Besides GGG back up all night. Canelo came forward.
                Im agreeing with you dummy. Canelo other than the cut looked ready to pose. GGG looked like he fell out a car.

Comment

• Not a full on robbery, but I had it 116 - 113 for GGG.

I thought Canelo won 6 of the 12 rounds max and there were several rounds that could have been scored even. I try to be impartial, but it's a bit sad to see GGG lose all his belts in such a close fight. Regardless, the argument could be made for either one to have won, it's really a difference in perception when the fight is this competitive.

Comment

• Canelo stood perfectly STILL for 12 rounds and yall STILL b*tchin???

Fight like a man doe

Comment

• This is one of the least debatable fights I've ever seen. Scores 8-4, hell even 9-3 in either fighter's favor would be completely understandable. Most of the rounds were close, with each guy landing huge shots and doing work.

Would have preferred a draw, but it is what it is. Respect to both guys. Epic fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X