Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin refuses the interview, walks back to the locker room in shame! defeated! sore loser!

Comment

• Crowd booing Golovkin for not staying for the post fight interview.

Comment

• Let the crying begin. Fight was close as hell and Canelo closed it out in round 12.

Comment

• Boxing is a joke because of decisions like this. This was at best a draw. No way Alvarez won 7 rounds. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            yeah, they're both top fighters.

i personally couldn't find 7 rounds for Canelo. Bad decision but that's not the fighters fault.
            Respect, honestly it was pretty close i had it even

Comment

• It was a draw, GGG landed more with the jabs, but Canelo cleaner on the power until the final two rounds. The clean Canelo can still box, but I think Saunders would be all wrong for him, this version would lose to Saunders. Having said all this GGG def one the first fight, so he’s still ahead, just.

Comment

• HBO deffinetly done with the GEE show.
                Canelo beat that azz.

Comment

• I don't know how people are complaining of a robbery. No robbery here. Canelo won the first rounds, GGG took some of the later ones. Close fight that could've gone either way.

Comment

• Canelo won that totally just decision.. People need to stop being totally bias. a little is understandable but I saw cannel walking him back and landing the better punches. cleaner. Classic Lamply washing that stats in GGG favor but GGG punches did nothing to cannel thats how I saw it. if it went to GGG by 1 i would not disagree. Canelo, Glolovkin'ed - GGG. Body punches are never sensational but Canelo was working that body hard.

Comment

• Great fight, but Canelo clearly beat GGG and it was all TOE TO TOE

Comment

Working...
                      X