Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull****

This was a draw. Not the first fight.

Comment

• It was a close fight early. Then GGG straight up took over and it ceased to be close. This is just what you grow to expect from boxing, a sport where all the officials are cousins and spouses of the promotional outfits.

Comment

• Yikes, I disagree with the decision but Canelo had to withstand a helluva a lot so I have to give him credit.

Comment

• First I hear about a fighter getting robbed 2 times.

Comment

• It was anywhere from 10-2 GGG to at worse 7-5. 116-112 or 117-111 sounds right. Outrageous decision but everyone knew it was fixed beforehand.

Comment

• I hope GGG fans don't cry robbery. I had it 7-5 Canelo. but close ****ing fight man this is what i was expecting during the first fight

Comment

• Man all you ggg fanboys better stop you’re whining canelo was lighting his ass up and backing him up

Comment

• Man I'm happy for Canelo it was a great fight, no excuses. Very very close fight. We should really see a third fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted nothing to do with this fight.

Comment

• Does anyone know where I can buy the PEDs that Clenelo took.

You get some great gains from that.

Comment

• First I hear about a fighter getting arguably robbed 2 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X