Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is a ****en nonce I’ll smash him then smash you

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Man I'm happy for Canelo it was a great fight, no excuses. Very very close fight. We should really see a third fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted nothing to do with this fight.
      How are you happy for Canelo he’s a child molesting druggy cheating druggy ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Get Hopkins *** out of your mouth because I asked you to stop trolling and tell us what you enjoyed about the fight and actually talk boxing not this troll bullshhh you do for once. My bad, i'm sure that's too much to ask on a boxing site. The only reason why age is even in discussion here is because me and Shadow were talking about what Golovkin should do and I said retire because of his age and his decline. Sorry if you can't read, i'm not even going to assume that i'll state it as a fact. This fight didn't go the way it did because of age, it went the way it did because he had to go in there to destroy his opponent and not let it get to the cards. It was a great fight and I gave Canelo his props, I still think Canelo lost a close fight but i'm not bothered by the result either way. Now go eat lead chips, moron.

the most enjoyable part of that fight..... is Golovkin's fake record being ended abruptly by a fat red kid punching him in the face

the age thing..... man, you just whined about it for soooooo long..... in light of what just happened, your conversation STANK of excuse-making and bad sportsmanship

Comment

• Noway in hell GGG won that fight.

Comment

• there was no clear winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
              WOW! That was an amazing fight! I thought Golovkin did enough to win but despite being a Golovkin fan I'll say Canelo has really improved and did enough to win as well. I don't mind the result and a trilogy might actually happen. Great win for Canelo and congratulations to him on winning the title!

props to you Sir

Comment

• Watched the fight and have now rewatched it twice. Not a robbery. Was close and there were a lot of 50/50 rounds. Winner was decided on who got the benefit of the doubt and well Canelo would always be getting that. Everyone knew that to win GGG would have had to KO Canelo and he couldn't so thats how it goes.
                GGG isn't done. What will determine his legacy is how he comes back from this. Time to put in the work and fight his way back to become mandatory again.
                Canelo has Lemiuex, Saunders, And the Jacobs/Devy winner to pick from.
                GGG will have to go out and beat Charlo, Andrade, Spike and and all the guys that were calling him out. Or he Moves up.

Good fight. Congrats Canelo. Hard luck GGG.

As Ali said "I never thought of losing, but now that it's happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life."

Comment

• Originally posted by jackkeane6 View Post
                  How are you happy for Canelo he’s a child molesting druggy cheating druggy ****?

wow, you have a truckload of sand up your vagina

just saying lol

Comment

• Canelo fixed a LOT of bullshht in boxing today

no more fake attempts at Hopkins record

no more idiots running around saying Golovkin could beat Ward

no more idiots running around disrespecting Hagler, Monzon, Hopkins..... after all, why mention them if Golovkin cannot even beat Canelo

sooooo many problems disappeared today lol

oh, I nearly forgot.....

no more " clen doe " idiots

no more " Canelo ran doe " idiots

no more " Sanchez da greatest doe " idiots

Canelo just made the world a better place

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-16-2018, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• 🇲🇽#1 POUND FOR POUND KINGPIN & MIDDLEWEIGHT KINGPIN
                      SAUL CANELO ALVAREZ!

🇲🇽VIVA MEXICO Y VIVA EL CANELO
                      GRACIAS POR LA GRAN VICTORIA
                      CAMPEON , ERES EL PELIADOR #1 LIBRA POR LIBRA!

2 -0 vs. GGG , not bad for his first 2 fights at 160 , dethroning the reigning undefeated & best Middleweight of this era , while giving up all the advantages.

Lineal , WBC , WBA , The Real IBF Champion , WBC Huichol & Chiapas Commemorative Belt Champion and looking to become Undisputed to further cement his #1 P4P Status & Hall of fame career.

CANELO out boxed the Olympic Silver Medalist in the 1st fight & Seek & Destroyed the biggest & baddest middleweight of this era in the 2nd fight. I had CANELO winning both fights 8 rounds to 4.
                      No need for a 3rd fight , CANELO is clearly the better fighter plus Golovkin doesn't deserve a 3rd fight.

CANELO! CANELO! CANELO!
                      MEXICO! MEXICO! MEXICO!

Comment

Working...
                      X