Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the chit I spoke on Fable Sanchez... Dude ate that dicc like a soldier after this fight (sofar).
    Canelo humbled him.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      what happened to Hopkins record doe ?

justice..... is served

nobody gets to lame their way into the record books today lol

So happy this boring ass donkey didn't surpass Hopkins' record. ***** his trainer rat sanchez too.

Comment

• Here's the official scorecards and punch stats.

Round 2 went to Canelo on all 3 judges cards yet GGG landed twice the power shots and jabs.

Round 3 also went to Canelo on all 3 scored-cards and although it was closer GGG again out landed both jabs and power-shots.

Round 5 all 3 judges scored for Canelo...a round which GGG out landed Canelo 22-14 / 10-6 jabs / 12-8 power punches. GGG out landed Canelo in both jabs and power-shots by 50%.

If those round were scored as they should have been for GGG...the score would have been 112-116/117-111/112-116 all for GGG. Even if you gave the 3rd round to Canelo even though he was out landed in both jabs and power-shots...it's still a unanimous decision for GGG.

It was another robbery...and that's what I predicted would happen unless GGG KO'd Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          For all the chit I spoke on Fable Sanchez... Dude ate that dicc like a soldier after this fight (sofar).
          Canelo humbled him.
          Hahhhaha

Yeah Abel taking it like a man ggg on the other hand taking it like a female

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Here's the official scorecards and punch stats.

Round 2 went to Canelo on all 3 judges cards yet GGG landed twice the power shots and jabs.

Round 3 also went to Canelo on all 3 scored-cards and although it was closer GGG again out landed both jabs and power-shots.

Round 5 all 3 judges scored for Canelo...a round which GGG out landed Canelo 22-14 / 10-6 jabs / 12-8 power punches. GGG out landed Canelo in both jabs and power-shots by 50%.

If those round were scored as they should have been for GGG...the score would have been 112-116/117-111/112-116 all for GGG. Even if you gave the 3rd round to Canelo even though he was out landed in both jabs and power-shots...it's still a unanimous decision for GGG.

It was another robbery...and that's what I predicted would happen unless GGG KO'd Canelo.

Another euro fan that knows ***** about boxing.

Going back to bob sledding or whatever the fuuck you guys play, boxing is not your sport.

Canelo is king now put respect on his name

Comment

• I thought GGG won again, although Canelo surprised me by actually coming forward. This fight was much better than the first. I thought GGG won the 1st fight comfortably. This fight was closer and far better.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Here's the official scorecards and punch stats.

This isn't amateur boxing. Next time just say you don't know how to score fights and move on

Comment

• Re

If the judges would have scored another draw, as the boxing scene scorecard suggested, there would have been a riot in that place...

Comment

• **** off I’ll kill you

Comment

• WOW! That was an amazing fight! I thought Golovkin did enough to win but despite being a Golovkin fan I'll say Canelo has really improved and did enough to win as well. I don't mind the result and a trilogy might actually happen. Great win for Canelo and congratulations to him on winning the title!

Comment

Working...
                      X