Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    Reminds me of Barrera-Morales 1, amazing fight, wrong winner.
    Exactly. It was such a great fight, but there’s no need for another one. GGG simply won’t get the nod.

Comment

• Lol what's the point of watching this ****

Jesus Christ

Comment

• I mean if you got a ****ing Chin like Canelo you'll always make it to the 12th round...but Canelo came to fight and he earned my respect. His stamina improved alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by taino78 View Post
          What's gonna be the excuses. Let it begin! Canelo stood there and wanted a fight. What happened early?
          They can't say Canelo ran this time. He beat GGG at his own game.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            You still think the same after the result?
            yeah, they're both top fighters.

i personally couldn't find 7 rounds for Canelo. Bad decision but that's not the fighters fault.

Comment

• Oh my god.. Really? Heartbreaking injustice.. Speechless.....

Comment

• LOOOOOL

but clen doe...

but gloves doe...

but judges doe...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• This was a very close fight idk what some of ya are biiitching about really

Canelo was in front of ggg all night

Ggg ain’t do shiiit and that’s a shame cuz of all that high ko numbers talk

Comment

• I personally had the fight barely edged to canelo. But could have gone to ggg too. Look for everyone thats crying. I dont care. U do not sit here as a full blown middleweight have razor thin fights with a freaking jr welterweight. And canelo has the power behind him. As a middleweight u bang the smaller man to a pulp clearly beating him not these freaking thin toss up fights. I am so angry at golovikin.

Comment

• Insaw a draw. Not surprised by the fight going to Canelo tho. He had the flashier punches. Ppl gonna be mad but these were 2 close fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X