Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Boxing is dead.
    It's done. Horrible horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
      Aside from Floyd, there’s no way to beat Canelo on points lol
      And didn't one judge have Canelo winning that fight despite how lopsided it actually was?

Comment

• Are people really crying robbery? Lol that was a very competitive fight that could have gone either way. You could have flipped a coin on who won and i would be ok with the result.

Comment

• this time hedid win,, clise fight but he did win a lot of those early rounds,, no problem with the decision

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Feel sorry for Golovkin
            And i feel sorry for you hahaha

Comment

• The people crying robbery don't know **** about boxing lol. This was not a robbery by any stretch of the word. The judges did a fine job of scoring. Their scores told the story of the fight.

Comment

• Gtfoh canelo lost 8-4 and defintely didn't win the 12th which judges gave him. Same s**t as always in canelo fights.

Comment

• You cannot ***** about the result of a fight like that. Half the rounds were pick 'em!!! Respect to both guys.

Comment

• Good win for Canelo! I think Cotto beat GGG too not surprise!

Comment

• This was a more clear win for GGG than the first...boxing is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X