No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr. hates not being in the limelight anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    Hmm lets see.....a thread created about a possible Mayweather/Pacquiao rematch posted today is already 18 pages deep. I don't think he misses the limelight insomuch as he's still able to get it without even stepping in the ring.
    Lol these idiots are insecure when it comes to Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      What’s a successful promoter? He’s already had 3 world champs and the top 2 biggest ppvs ever
      LOL right.

Sure Floyd isn't a big time player in the game, but with his connections + ability to put on good competitive fights (been to some shows + I pay attention to a promoters full card) + find talent I think he's doing fine in the promotional game.

I mean there aren't many promoters who get on TV on a regular basis to begin with, but Floyd consistently is putting shows on TV. That alone makes one a successful promoter as I see it.

Comment

Lmao at an irrelevant person calling one of the most famous sports stars irrelevant. Everytime y’all drop Floyd name on boxingscene it gets the most comments. Don’t lie to yourself and let your hate cloud your judgement. 3Million views on a video within 24 hours. Don’t hate just work on your craft and you could become successful too

Comment

Honestly I think he just likes to troll Oscar more than anything.

Comment

What’s a successful promoter? He’s already had 3 world champs and the top 2 biggest ppvs ever
            Don’t waste your time that guy always spouts off ******ed stuff

Comment

sounds as if all his fighters have left mayweather promotions. and yeah hes great at promoting himself but not anyone else

Comment

If this fight actually happens it's just sad.

Floyd you're 50-0, broke all the records, made all the money.

Call it a day, seriously.
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 09-15-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  hey everyone, why aren't you talking about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????
                  Pretty much this

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Lmao at an irrelevant person calling one of the most famous sports stars irrelevant. Everytime y’all drop Floyd name on boxingscene it gets the most comments. Don’t lie to yourself and let your hate cloud your judgement. 3Million views on a video within 24 hours. Don’t hate just work on your craft and you could become successful too
                    Get off Floyd's man knob. He will become irrelevant over time as he is retired. Happens to everyone.

Waaaaaaa. Stop talking bad about Floyd. You're hurting my feelings. Waaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                      Get off Floyd's man knob. He will become irrelevant over time as he is retired. Happens to everyone.

Waaaaaaa. Stop talking bad about Floyd. You're hurting my feelings. Waaaa
                      And it’s always the weirdos talking about another man’s penís. Get that hate out of your blood it’s a female trait.

Comment

Working...
                      X