No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
    Lmfao. Your right!! Floyd gets upset when he is not the spot light. Sad truly sad.
    Nobody will pay for a rematch though. He might as well cough that 9 figure payday he is thinking about as a joke!!
    The funny thing about Floyd is he hates Oscar SO MUCH, he waits for the perfect time to try to take some shine from him. Now I would actually pay to see OSCAR & FLOYD. They hate each more than Canelo and GGG-LMAO!!!!

Comment

• Everybody likes to complain lol I'll watch this

Comment

• Things like this make me forget how good this guy really was. Why can't he just grow up? Lol

Just go away Floyd. It's over. Please lol

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
          The funny thing about Floyd is, he hates Oscar SO MUCH, that he would probably lie on Oscar’s day to try to take some shine from him as a promoter.
          NOW I WOULD PAY TO SEE HIM & OSCAR RATHER THEN HIM & MANNY. LMAO!!!!
          To be fair, that hate is mutual lol

Oscar and Floyd are just two truly tormented people.

Comment

• 5 years ago... 100% Pac would beat 100% Floydie, no question (although Floydie fans would scream b.s.). Now? Not such an intriguing fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              Let's not kid ourselves.

These two could roll out in wheelchairs and it would still do a million buys.
              The realest post in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Pac turns around to a crowd of hot Asian chicks saying they love him while Flroid turns around and starts grinding on some guy
                BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

• People balked more at the idea of a Mayweather/McGregor fight yet when it happened tons of people watched it anyways.

Manny actually looked better in his fight against Lucas Matthysse 2 months ago than Mayweather did a year ago so if the fight is in Dec it's possible this time Pacquiao wins and they end up having a trilogy making themselves 100's of millions more money and all the balkers will watch...you know you will.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather need to prove himself, Pacquiao won by 2 rounds last fight, I think Pac wins by at least 4-5 rds this time, ill watch it but not buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather need to prove himself, Pacquiao won by 2 rounds last fight, I think Pac wins by at least 4-5 rds this time, ill watch it but not buy it.
                      Well you don't know how to score a fight then, if Floyd fights him again he will beat him more clearer like every other guy he fights twice, and then the best part will be the few delusional Manny fanboys left will be gone forever that will be a breath of fresh air.

Comment

Working...
                      X