Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    you sound exactly like your name
    -----------

Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! He sure is one Pusnuts!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
      No one wants to see that will rather see PAC fight Porter. May fight the likes of Thurman, Spence .
      ----------------------

When did PAC ever fight a legit WW belt holder other than Bradley who was a joke anyway?
      PAC is not about to fight any of the top WW guys. His record speaks for itself ... he only fights BUMS like Brandon Rios, Algieri, Mathysse, Jeff Horn etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        LOL at the timing

Imagine Khans face

Comment

• Word is......Pac was still falling for his feints

Comment

• The responses are hilarious. In 2015, a rematch was actually mildly interesting, now it just sounds like a desperate cry for attention. Floyd yelling it like that's what fans are clamoring for???

Comment

• I know Khan is crying somewhere right "Dammit Floyd"

But I think he need not worry, Floyd is just talking

Comment

• Mission accomplished by FLOYD, the most commented “singular” posted article of the day, not GGG vs Canelo.

Comment

• Truly garbage!! Fighting for money on both sides is just not what boxing is about.
                  2nd Floyd and Manny ruined any chance of having a good turn out for a 2nd fight as the 1st fight was a sleep fest.
                  At best Floyd might be able to get 25-40 mil. But I doubt that even. The 2nd fight if made will not sell over 1 million PPV buys in honest opinion.
                  I will bet anybody right now if made this fight tonight does much better then a 2nd Floyd vs Pac fight will sell.
                  I expect to see close to 2 million buys tonight. No less then 1.5 but expect more. The theater has already said a week ago it was right at 60% above what it had sold for the 1st fight and there is no drama stopping the promotion on this one like the 1st where popular hungry Floyd had to put in a fight with Conor to take away from Canelo and Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                    Mission accomplished by FLOYD, the most commented “singular” posted article of the day, not GGG vs Canelo.
                    Lmfao. Your right!! Floyd gets upset when he is not the spot light. Sad truly sad.
                    Nobody will pay for a rematch though. He might as well cough that 9 figure payday he is thinking about as a joke!!

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                      Lmfao. Your right!! Floyd gets upset when he is not the spot light. Sad truly sad.
                      Nobody will pay for a rematch though. He might as well cough that 9 figure payday he is thinking about as a joke!!
                      The funny thing about Floyd is, he hates Oscar SO MUCH, that he would probably lie on Oscar’s day to try to take some shine from him as a promoter.
                      NOW I WOULD PAY TO SEE HIM & OSCAR RATHER THEN HIM & MANNY. LMAO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X