Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd trolling Oscar and Khan at the same time...

Comment

Mayweather stealing the thunder from Canelo/GGG and Wilder/Fury!

That man is petty af lmaooooo.

Comment

The fight will probably happen next year and Floyd will make 200 million for a sparring match and win the belt, probably needs the money and Manny is no threat, both are basically past prime, hell i would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Dan Rafael chat yesterday said Pacquiao free to do what he wants now

Jay Indiana [via mobile]Status of Pacquiao and Top Rank after this latest social media post? Where or who do you think he fights/signs with?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak 12:40 PM ETThey are going their separate ways. I believe Pacquiao is now available to sign with anyone he wants and could go to Hearn for a DAZN fight with Khan.
          I hope Fat Dan is right. Manny deserves a huge payday like this without Arum getting a cut.

But this article from earlier in the week gives me pause:

Manny Pacquiao Steps Back From Legal Threat To Top Rank
          https://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pa...p-rank--131754

Comment

Why does this need to happen? It was pretty clear the first time that they fought, that Pacquiao is a shell of his former self and can't beat Mayweather.

Anyone that pays for this snooze fest deserves what they get.

I wish this had happened when both were in their primes, as that version of Manny would have had a chance.

Comment

The real reason we haven't hearn an announcement for Wilder/Fury!!!!

Comment

As easy is it is to say this is bs with Canelo vs GGG 2 being tomorrow & Floyd always trying to step on Oscar's sh^t idk.

Manny is a free agent now. And he needs money from most accounts. If this fight is under the Mayweather Promotions banner & it can make enough money for Floyd I could see it going down.

The biggest thing is can it make THAT much money in 2018. I don't think so. But if the right people think it does then I could see it happening easily. December would seem kinda soon doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I hope Fat Dan is right. Manny deserves a huge payday like this without Arum getting a cut.

But this article from earlier in the week gives me pause:

Manny Pacquiao Steps Back From Legal Threat To Top Rank
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pa...p-rank--131754
                  "I would like to thank Bob and Top Rank for helping guide my career and for the many great years of working together. We have accomplished so many amazing things together," Pacquiao stated.

That bit sounds like a goodbye to me

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is ready to return at 41-years-old? Mayweather says a rematch of his much-hyped 2015 fight with Manny Pacquiao will take place this year." Mayweather posted on Instagram Saturday, saying, "I'm coming back to fight Manny Pacquiao this year another 9 figure pay day on the way."
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Too bad explosiveness is gone for both but the mental chess match of these legends will still be entertaining.

Lots to unpack
                      Where? December 2nd is a Sunday in the us. Trainers? Purse split.

Comment

Working...
                      X