Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd said. I don't want to hear about your shoulder hurt.

Comment

Don't see December rematch this close to date, but with the proper marketing and advertizing, I can see a Cinco de Mayo weekend!!! Just to **** with ODH and golden boy productions. Have GGG co-featured,....add a Wilder fight,.....the possibilities are endless!!!!!

Comment

It would be awesome if they were to put it on the under card of Wilder vs Fury in December. Talking about smashing box office records; That card would orbit into another stratosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I think Arum got word of this fight being a possibility which is why he flexed on Pacquiao to make Manny step back from his legal threats.

Bob isn't going to allow it unless he gets a piece of the action.
          Dan Rafael chat yesterday said Pacquiao free to do what he wants now

Jay Indiana [via mobile]Status of Pacquiao and Top Rank after this latest social media post? Where or who do you think he fights/signs with?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak 12:40 PM ETThey are going their separate ways. I believe Pacquiao is now available to sign with anyone he wants and could go to Hearn for a DAZN fight with Khan.

Comment

man these old dudes aren't fighting again

Comment

If this IS true, Eddie Hearn and DAZN just took still another kick to the groin.

No way Pac signs to fight on DAZN with a minimum of another 100M floating out there if he deals with Showtime/HBO (or just Showtime) again.

Comment

PAC MAY 2

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-15-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Damn, Pac standing there looking like he just wants to be friends and Floyd is getting on his ass lol

What a ****.

Comment

Floyd should show the little Pilypeeno maestro more respect. Floyd in middle-age still acting like a kid.

Comment

I like floyd but why is it every time canelo fights he “hints” something? Attention whore to the max!

Comment

Working...
                      X