Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd trolling Oscar as always, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
      Truly garbage!! Fighting for money on both sides is just not what boxing is about.
      2nd Floyd and Manny ruined any chance of having a good turn out for a 2nd fight as the 1st fight was a sleep fest.
      At best Floyd might be able to get 25-40 mil. But I doubt that even. The 2nd fight if made will not sell over 1 million PPV buys in honest opinion.
      I will bet anybody right now if made this fight tonight does much better then a 2nd Floyd vs Pac fight will sell.
      I expect to see close to 2 million buys tonight. No less then 1.5 but expect more. The theater has already said a week ago it was right at 60% above what it had sold for the 1st fight and there is no drama stopping the promotion on this one like the 1st where popular hungry Floyd had to put in a fight with Conor to take away from Canelo and Oscar.
      It’s called prize-fighting, it’s precisely what professional boxing is about and has been about for over a century. If you want pure boxing go watch the amateurs.

It will do great numbers, maybe not beating Mac or Pac 1 but it’ll be up there, you can hate all you want but fact is Mayweather makes epic money.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Let’s all face facts.

There is NO match that is bigger than May v Pac II at the moment.

Hate on it all you want, it will crack 2m PPV buys with ease
        Exactly, keep it real, it’s huge marketing. We all know they are both past their prime and doing for a big pay day but we’ll also watch it, simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Wow floyd went way too far calling pacquiao a little fakket ...not cool
          When in the video did Floyd say that I can't find it

Comment

• Originally posted by tjdsaint View Post
            Wow! Really!!?? Big payday indeed... Hope the two would give back what the fans really want to see.. KO as an ending...
            These old men arent going to KO nothing it will be boring and we'll probably be paying 100$ for pay per view

Comment

• Wouldn't fight each other in their primes, now they want to fight a second time? First one was bad enough, and their both nearly 4 years older. Have to skip buying that fight.

Comment

• Could just be for attention I suppose. Considering this is GBP's big weekend, he may just be pulling away from that.

If it does happen though, it will make money I'm sure. Not off me, but off many others.

Comment

• Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                  did you watch the same fight i did, watching it live i thought Floyd won by 1 rd, after the replay, Pacquiao won by 2 rounds, with a heathly shoulder he should win by 4, thats being generous... youtube the world thought Pac won and I agree with them.
                  Again you don't know how to score a fight the vast majority of the world scored it for Mayweather and so did the judges, Manny did nothing Floyd was Floyd.

Comment

• Pacquiao does Floyd in the rematch.
                    Hopefully they get VADA testing this time round.
                    No more Fake TUEs for Floyd

Comment

• joke......

Comment

Working...
                      X