Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs. Mayweather 2: GREED

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Well you don't know how to score a fight then, if Floyd fights him again he will beat him more clearer like every other guy he fights twice, and then the best part will be the few delusional Manny fanboys left will be gone forever that will be a breath of fresh air.
      did you watch the same fight i did, watching it live i thought Floyd won by 1 rd, after the replay, Pacquiao won by 2 rounds, with a heathly shoulder he should win by 4, thats being generous... youtube the world thought Pac won and I agree with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Pac vs. Mayweather 2: GREED
        Let’s all face facts.

There is NO match that is bigger than May v Pac II at the moment.

Hate on it all you want, it will crack 2m PPV buys with ease

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Dude apparently isn't making as much as he thought he would in other ventures and can't stop spending money.
          I would have welcomed it a couple years ago but now it's just a meaningless cash grab...
          Yep there both done ....................fab picture of Joe and Enzo...r.i.p.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Lol this dude doesnt like Delahoya at all does he ? Cant blame him tho, Fishnets is a hoe.

Still i doubt this actually happens, i think Floyd knows he has aged significantly
            Yes he knows that. If he knows paq
            Has aged as well. Still relatively even Stevens.

Comment

• Not gona happen complete bull sh it Floyd won't risk his record he's washed up now Pac will easy beat this old version of the once p4p king

Comment

• Please don't. The first was long past its sell by date and a rematch now would be a total farce. Do us all a favour and stay retired

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                  You think it is a publicity stunt? You don't think the fight will happen?
                  Yes it’s a stunt to **** block the fight tonight. But it will also happen because Floyd like likes easy big money fights. He is human after all. Quarter million for 36 minutes. Who wouldn’t do it.

Comment

• Thud!!! Was that the sound of Amir Khan jumping off a tall building that I just heard?

Comment

• I would love to see this fight, Manny coming of a good win and Mayweather beat up Conor

Comment

Working...
                      X