Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley: Golovkin's Entire Career A Failure If He Loses to Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim if losing to a true jmw defines ggg's career. Than you're basically saying what a lot of fans been saying for years. The opposition was trash.

Comment

I used to work at FedEx in San Diego right after the Corps and used to deliver to his condo in UTC and his house in Del Mar. Always got the smell of weed when I’d deliver to his condo but he was always a saint in Del Mar. Even Jerry Roth told me ringside at Hopkins-Taylor 1, he was a pothead and rumored queer. I witnessed the pothead and always questioned why he had his condo while his paraplegic wife was at home with his kids in Del Mar.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        girls.....

Merchant said the same thing in a Seckback video YESTERDAY

b,b,b,b,but.....

we told y'all..... Golovkin needed to take the fights he avoided

his career is totally un-memorable, and he should not even be mentioned alongside Hopkins, let alone Hagler

That is correct.

Comment

red balls is the one who flushed his whole career down the toilet when he got caught red handed using performance enhancing drugs in the biggest fight of his career but he couldn't win even with the drugs and corrupt judges lampley has his head shoved so far up his own butt he will never see the light of day again

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            It is obvious that Floyd is better and levels above historically than these two that’s why people ask more of him. And he often never gives it. When was the last time he fought someone we were damn surprise he did? When was the last time he fought someone exactly at the point fans demanded him to?
            He has a shot at being the goat, it’s gotta take more than beating old versions of Pac, cotto, mosley, oscar.

He had no wins better than Leonard against Duran, hagler, hearns and benetiz.
            All those guys u mentioned had the opportunity to fight Floyd years before they actually did, they chose not to and now they claim they were past their prime. Seems like its more of they didn't want to risk losing to a fighter that didn't bring much reward at the time. Apples to oranges, Duran, Hagler , Hearns and Benitez lost to lesser guys than Floyd. The difference between those guys and Floyd is that FLoyd adapted his style and relied on his ring IQ to continue to perform at high level until he retired. Im not a FLoyd fan but i'm not blinded by his talents and the hate people put out there because they dont like him.
            Last edited by filup79; 09-14-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Jim Lampley trying to light that fire!

He’s just trying to pump Triple GGG up I think lol will be a dope fight either way! May the best man win (the clean one) ! 😂

Comment

Lampley’s right. GGG’s resume is littered with guys that even hardcore fight fans have to look up on boxrec. Which his cum guzzlers excuse because “everybody was scared to fight GGG.” Which is a complete joke. But if you lose to the one borderline great fighter you faced. Yeah, that pretty much makes your career a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
                  Jim if losing to a true jmw defines ggg's career. Than you're basically saying what a lot of fans been saying for years. The opposition was trash.
                  Didn't hagler lose to a ww? Ggg was avoided for a long time Jacobs and Nell got Ggg at right time.

Comment

Is he going to cry again?

Comment

Lampley overdramatizes this. If he loses fairly so be it and with his age I don't think it will cross out his whole career. It didnt for Hagler in similar circumstances. He will probably retire if he loses..

Comment

Working...
                      X