Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley: Golovkin's Entire Career A Failure If He Loses to Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does cotto fouling zab Judah have to do with golovkin or golovkin/cotto at all?!?! like wtf.....that's how sad and desperate that golovkin fans are...."hey man ya well cotto blah blah blah...and cotto fouled zab Judah so lil g is absolved of any blame for anything cause cotto hit zab in the nuts"...

lol...shameful.....sad...pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Is this like the 'Golovkin is finished' jubilation self congratulatory party thread then? Damn, you'd think some of these guys were in the ring getting their arms raised themselves last Saturday by some of the reactions.

I don't care much about GGG losing - damn good fight as far as I was concerned, but man, I'm fascinated to see what his cadre of full time lunatic haters are going to do next - man... some of you have dedicated years of your life to smearing this dude. Let's hope we can all get back to enjoying the sport now and praising fighters instead of trying to tear 'em down.

I've a feeling it's pathological with some of these dudes though and they're just gonna go find someone else to hate because actually getting enthused about fighters leaves you open to ridicule doesn't it?
      juding by the reactions I could also say youd act like some of these guys were in the ring getting their arms raised in prior fights that ggg won....that's how they act

they act like theres no way he can lose and if he does it must be some conspiracy/robbery.....the dude asked for canelo to stand with him and canelo did and beat his face up and landed better and more to the body.....

the nut hangers of golovkin are just as bad, if not worse, than any haters you claim

the haters know what they saw..they saw him lose a close fight.....if people hadn't run their mouths about how great golovkin was for years...and how canelo was a chicken...and how andre ward and Floyd are this and that...there wouldn't be any haters

but golovkins fans made their bed...years of bragging how he beats anyone...and how ward, Floyd, canelo and cotto are all chickens and divas ........now you see golovkin upset and not giving interviews and taking his L like a man

and you wanna cry about the haters? lol...the joke is on you guys

Comment

• I am.

Don't particularly think it's worth it but I always end u0 buying it in the end.

The card is alright.

Edit - Wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          juding by the reactions I could also say youd act like some of these guys were in the ring getting their arms raised in prior fights that ggg won....that's how they act

they act like theres no way he can lose and if he does it must be some conspiracy/robbery.....the dude asked for canelo to stand with him and canelo did and beat his face up and landed better and more to the body.....

the nut hangers of golovkin are just as bad, if not worse, than any haters you claim

the haters know what they saw..they saw him lose a close fight.....if people hadn't run their mouths about how great golovkin was for years...and how canelo was a chicken...and how andre ward and Floyd are this and that...there wouldn't be any haters

but golovkins fans made their bed...years of bragging how he beats anyone...and how ward, Floyd, canelo and cotto are all chickens and divas ........now you see golovkin upset and not giving interviews and taking his L like a man

and you wanna cry about the haters? lol...the joke is on you guys
          I never said any of that ****, man, so maybe you should address your comments to somebody else. But if you're saying you let the opinions of GGG fans turn you into a 'hater' then it says more about you than them. We are each of us only responsible for our own words and deeds.

EDIT: But like I say, I'm genuinely curious to see which way some of the contributors on this thread jump next. Some - and I actually think you may be amongst them, will probably get back to just making positive contributions, others will just look for the next fighter to hate on is my guess... but we will see.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-22-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I never said any of that ****, man, so maybe you should address your comments to somebody else. But if you're saying you let the opinions of GGG fans turn you into a 'hater' then it says more about you than them. We are each of us only responsible for our own words and deeds.

EDIT: But like I say, I'm genuinely curious to see which way some of the contributors on this thread jump next. Some - and I actually think you may be amongst them, will probably get back to just making positive contributions, others will just look for the next fighter to hate on is my guess... but we will see.
            oh I didn't just let the words of golovkins fans turn me into a hater...I watched the words of his trainer, himself and his promoter also do the same

trust me ...they did it too.....so what does that say about me when I can also trace the words of sanchez, golovkin and loeffler and let them turn me into a "hater"

or is that just not possible because they are all honest, saints, who are above reproach

I know there are some people that can think the only way one might "hate" on golovkin is because they are racist against white/ee fighters...I can assure you that, as a Caucasian make, is not the case...I don't hate on loma...I don't hate on kovalev...I don't hate on the other guys.......some of you just cant come to grips with reality

Comment

• Went from a few days before the fight saying a loss is a failure to his entire career to who cares he doesn't have to win he is already Muhmamed Ali...just think about that folks. He was GGG fanboy going in and exposed himself after the fight. You can't take him serious ever again Especially if he calling a fight where Muhmamed Ali is involved I mean GGG.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-22-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

oh I didn't just let the words of golovkins fans turn me into a hater...I watched the words of his trainer, himself and his promoter also do the same

trust me ...they did it too.....so what does that say about me when I can also trace the words of sanchez, golovkin and loeffler and let them turn me into a "hater"

or is that just not possible because they are all honest, saints, who are above reproach

I know there are some people that can think the only way one might "hate" on golovkin is because they are racist against white/ee fighters...I can assure you that, as a Caucasian make, is not the case...I don't hate on loma...I don't hate on kovalev...I don't hate on the other guys.......some of you just cant come to grips with reality
                I never claimed you were racist and I was well aware that you're pale skinned (Caucasians come from the Caucasus as far as I'm concerned) merely that you're too easily provoked. Seems weird to me that folk are celebrating Golovkin losing more than they are Canelo winning, but a lot of **** that people do on here seems weird. I think in the fullness of time it'll become apparent that Golovkin ain't the villain some portray him as any more than he's some kind of hero, but I guess a lot of folk get caught up in the moment.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-22-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I never claimed you were racist and I was well aware that you're pale skinned (Caucasians come from the Caucasus as far as I'm concerned). Seems weird to me that folk are celebrating Golovkin losing more than they are Canelo winning, but a lot of **** that people do on here seems weird. I think in the fullness of time it'll become apparent that Golovkin ain't the villain some portray him as any more than he's some kind of hero, but I guess a lot of folk get caught up in the moment.
                  that's fair I guess

but yeah...for every guy that you have that may be "hating" on him...you have another guy in denial that he lost a fight that he lost.......I think those guys are just as sad as you think the people that "hate" on him are......it is what it is I guess....just two people with opposite views

I don't think hes a villain...but he left us with a lot of empty promises...a weak resume and no real signature win to speak of at age 36-37

Jacobs is a good fighter...but he was called a lot of things when it appeared he wanted too much money and wouldn't fight golovkin....but after golovkin beat him he was elevated or called a "cheat and a cruiserweight" cause he didn't go to some ibf next day weigh in lol.....

Comment

that's fair I guess

but yeah...for every guy that you have that may be "hating" on him...you have another guy in denial that he lost a fight that he lost.......I think those guys are just as sad as you think the people that "hate" on him are......it is what it is I guess....just two people with opposite views

I don't think hes a villain...but he left us with a lot of empty promises...a weak resume and no real signature win to speak of at age 36-37

Jacobs is a good fighter...but he was called a lot of things when it appeared he wanted too much money and wouldn't fight golovkin....but after golovkin beat him he was elevated or called a "cheat and a cruiserweight" cause he didn't go to some ibf next day weigh in lol.....
                    Fair enough - I've seen some of the **** that some other (a minority of) GGG fans write about other fighters - Jacobs, Cotto and others (and held my tongue which is a form of hypocrisy I guess) which has invited criticism as much as some of the folk who claimed Golovkin was never any good anyway or plain average. Dunno where all that **** started or who started it, but most of it just seems to be an escalating tit for tat. Anyway - it's probably time to move on like I say... I'll be interested to see which of the posters on here move on and which just repeat the loop of hatred / fanboyism which to me are just flip sides of the same coin anyway.

edit: Golovkin's career? A disappointment for sure, but more a victim of circumstance rather some stage managed sham IMO... but that ****'s been discussed ad infinitum and I ain't in the mood to thrash it all out again here.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-22-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Is this like the 'Golovkin is finished' jubilation self congratulatory party thread then? Damn, you'd think some of these guys were in the ring getting their arms raised themselves last Saturday by some of the reactions.

I don't care much about GGG losing - damn good fight as far as I was concerned, but man, I'm fascinated to see what his cadre of full time lunatic haters are going to do next - man... some of you have dedicated years of your life to smearing this dude. Let's hope we can all get back to enjoying the sport now and praising fighters instead of trying to tear 'em down.

I've a feeling it's pathological with some of these dudes though and they're just gonna go find someone else to hate because actually getting enthused about fighters leaves you open to ridicule doesn't it?

no, you guys will find someone else for us to hate

he will be over-hyped, but you will proclaim he is the greatest

bashing a procession of BETTER fighters in order to inflate him

just like you did with Pac and Golovkin

then..... we will educate you

just like we did with Pac and Golovkin

waiting.....

Comment

Working...
                      X