Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: No Chance I'll Outbox Usyk, I Must KO Him - And I Will!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody writing bellew off based on uysk superior skills but I still go with bellew for the KO.
    War... Bellew... War.

Comment

Khan take notes from a boxer who isn’t deluded

Comment

Bellew is very clever, he has recently taken on the role of the boxer that tells the truth about his career. Before the Haye fights he was never like that. Something happened during those press/media outing, since that time he has taken on the “I tell it like it is” role, back to the fight all Usyk needs to do is box him and tie him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Bellew is very clever, he has recently taken on the role of the boxer that tells the truth about his career. Before the Haye fights he was never like that. Something happened during those press/media outing, since that time he has taken on the “I tell it like it is” role, back to the fight all Usyk needs to do is box him and tie him up.
          Bellew's always been a straight talker and surprisingly erudite and knowledgeable able the sport (and the British scene in particular) when you see him in interview - thing is he can come across as a special kind of nob at pressers or when he's trying to sell a fight which has turned a lot of people off him without ever looking deeper. If nothing else Tony deserves plenty of credit for achieving all he has with what appears to be neither stupendous skills nor great physical gifts. I like the dude. I'd like to buy him a pint and have a chat with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
            I think it will be a bit tactical yeah but Usyk knows he has to wear Bellew down and let his better conditioning win out, I should watch more of Usyk hmm
            I thought he moved pretty well vs Gassiev, didn't get hit much, stayed close but created angles for himself, Bellew is more a classic boxer puncher
            I feel like if Usyk works on his power he can beat practically anyone under 240lbs
            Usyk just stayed in place and got hit on his arms and legs and more punches got through than the commentators gave him credit for. It was a bit robotic from both men.

In the Glowacki fight, at times he floated around the ring and even jabbed and moved a bit like Ali. I was really impressed.

Bellew isnt much of a puncher at the highest level and Usyk doesnt seem to be either so I think it goes the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              I wouldn’t write him off to be fair

Bellew does send people skwify when he lands

Obviously Usyk will be heavy odds on but it will be a good scrap
              Big Tone can't do any worse than Gassiev who was really pisspoor. But.. having not really been in a proper hard fight for 2 or 3 years might show against a good, active champ. Have to say that Tony makes an excellent co-commentator. Way better than Macklin who I find strangely annoying. Make no mistake, simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                Big Tone can't do any worse than Gassiev who was really pisspoor. But.. having not really been in a proper hard fight for 2 or 3 years might show against a good, active champ. Have to say that Tony makes an excellent co-commentator. Way better than Macklin who I find strangely annoying. Make no mistake, simple as that!
                Same

Macklin is a smug chunt for some reason

Dude grips my s**t evertime he opens his gob

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  Same

Macklin is a smug chunt for some reason

Dude grips my s**t evertime he opens his gob
                  Great. It's not just me then. He talks like he's seen it all, like some kind of fkn boxing oracle. And the way he says "Guluvkeen" Arrrgh! I know he's a brummy but still. You can tell he gets high just by dropping that name. Like what Khan does by saying "Pacquiao". I'll stop there coz I can feel the red mist building...

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    Great. It's not just me then. He talks like he's seen it all, like some kind of fkn boxing oracle. And the way he says "Guluvkeen" Arrrgh! I know he's a brummy but still. You can tell he gets high just by dropping that name. Like what Khan does by saying "Pacquiao". I'll stop there coz I can feel the red mist building...
                    He’s in the Irish mob so he gives it billy big bollocks

No time for the dafty

Comment

Working...
                    X