Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: You Have To Be Really ****** To Believe The 'Meat' Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately Clenelo fangirls are really ****** so...

Comment

Lol

So he has already called Mexicans fake and ******.All this to bait Canelo into trading with him.I hope Canelo boxes and frustrates him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Golovkin showing his true colours before this fight. He's a whiny excuse making bitch.
        Yeah GGG is the bitch who makes excuses, not the guy who cheated and blamed it on meat...

Comment

Most people know the meat thing is BS. But why is he still talking about this? At this point, it's not going to bother Canelo. It sure seems to be bothering GGG and Sanchez though. Just like everything else related to this fight. Not a good sign.

Comment

AIDs patient sure has been more whiner than usual. His fangirls are already a bunch of crying bitch made pussies, I guess it's rubbing off on him.

Comment

My my has times changed the same people raging on cheatnelo popping dirty is same ones that was defending pedvetkin lol

Comment

And how do most people "know" the meat thing is BS? I am not a woman led by my emotions so no I don't know that. GGG is the dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  ????

Gennady is from Khazakhstan which is 75% ******.

******s wear Turbans

ISIS affiliated with ****** religion

eco1 Are you okay??

If you don't like this than dont vote ***** XD XD XD
                  I was raised a Catholic, and I believe in God.
                  I don't believe there is a bad religion, just bad people out there on any side of any religion.

I just won't let the media with an agenda that preludes the that day get to me.

Politics are involved with this and we keep sending people over to shoot old women and kids with an excuse that we are doing it to defend ourselves when in reality it is only a business for a few MF ers.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                    And how do most people "know" the meat thing is BS? I am not a woman led by my emotions so no I don't know that. GGG is the dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      This is the first thing I see when I wake up. I don't care what he thinks anymore. Just goout and do your job and win the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X