Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: You Have To Be Really ****** To Believe The 'Meat' Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans support PED cheater boxer. They become from clean the sport to PEDS supporter fans since floyd got caught cheating.

Comment

This clown is non stop whine-a-rama. He may get in a lucky punch, but I doubt it. Canelo keeps improving, GGG keeps whining. I have never seen a fighter whine so much over just a draw. Wonder what level of ballistic he goes to after a L?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        When Canelo lights him up like a Christmas tree. You'll cry Golovkin is shot.
        he ain't lighting **** up, that skinny Peter pan looking wimp ain't doing ****. Canelo don't have his king tortas to do ****. Mr. 155 will back at 155 fighting welterweights and challenging career light weights. Oops I forgot to mention poor Archie Solis. **** canelo the coward of boxing

Comment

What religion was Muhammad Ali again?
          Yeah Right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            This is spot on.

In Khazakstan they only know Allah and ****** ISIS.

They do not know about Mexicos FDA and agricultural issue with Clenbuterol, which is well documented.

How can you know if wearing Turban??

****** Borat does not know :/
            Canelo is a member of MS-13, and he likes to kidnap young girls and have his way with them, because that's part of Mexican culture.
            Which is a step up from the other Mexican culture of sleeping all day.

Comment

are cheapo & cheato still feeding red balls "tainted taco's" ?

Comment

Yes, you'd have to be ****** to believe it but as we can all tell, Canelo fans aren't the brightest group of fans. Only pac fans seem to be slighter dumber

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    This is spot on.

In Khazakstan they only know Allah and ****** ISIS.

They do not know about Mexicos FDA and agricultural issue with Clenbuterol, which is well documented.

How can you know if wearing Turban??

****** Borat does not know :/
                    I think you're tenured Geography and social studies teacher got you all confused.

I'm pretty sure GGG comes from an orthodox Christian family. But, sure let the hate flow through you.

Love the style of both fighters, but I want justice against drug cheats, so I gotta root for GGG. I'll give Canelo his props If he wins, I expect GGG to be at his best for this fight. So there can't be any excuses. In reality, there shouldn't be any from either camp, if they haven't trained the best camp ever they're ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Golovkin is crying about PEDs, wraps, running etc. Excuses. He's already defeated.
                      So if you're fighting Canelo tomorrow you saying you wouldn't care about any of those things? Would it mean your defeated already for questioning?

Comment

Working...
                      X