Comments Thread For: Team GGG File Protest Over Length of Tape Used By Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    They're such babies.

Can't wait till Saul takes this dude to school again.

Fatigue is Gennady's only hope.
    Golovkin is older than Mr. Drummond, but he's acting more
    like Kimberly. Even Willis knows what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Nah I'm not that confident GGG wins to bet real money on him.

I might throw a tenner on draw doe. 16 to 1 odds. Maybe O'Sullivan too but I have to see him at the weigh in first.

How much did yob bet on Canelo?
      I got $5 on the draw and $30 on Canelo to win.

I also got $25 on Canelo + Povetkin to win.

I also got Quillin to win + Eldier Alvarez to win + Joshua/Povetkin over 8.5 rds. Just waiting on the Joshua/Povetkin fight to cash in.

I"m looking at the Ramirez fight now trying to decide which other fights to bet with it

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        canelo got this!! i bet you all my points ???
        I got my entire account with Boxing 957 on Canelo making it past 10...I fell for a NEWB 2018 account. Damn Im dumb. That's like using pennies at a $100 min. Blackjack Table. He troll'd me hard where I said FuK it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I also got Quillin to win + Eldier Alvarez to win + Joshua/Povetkin over 8.5 rds. Just waiting on the Joshua/Povetkin fight to cash in.

I"m looking at the Ramirez fight now trying to decide which other fights to bet with it
          Povetkin is a good bet. I got $20 on him to win by KO.

If i win I'm putting that money on Big Baby/Adamek to go the distance.

Comment

REAL Good payouts is SD or MD on this fight. either way. Which I'm taking Canelo by SD.

Comment

• Pathetic...... He said he didn't feel Canelo's punches but he's crying.

Crying over things like this and begging Canelo to trade tells you everything you need know. Golovkin has no answer to Canelo. He can't land a decent punch on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Povetkin is a good bet. I got $20 on him to win by KO.

If i win I'm putting that money on Big Baby/Adamek to go the distance.
                I just made this one. I think I got a pretty good chance to win it.

Comment

I like your Pedvetkin/AJ over alot. What's the odds on that??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Maidana tried.
                    those were Everlast gloves. Not some s**ts he made in his basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      REAL Good payouts is SD or MD on this fight. either way. Which I'm taking Canelo by SD.
                      This site I'm on don't offer a lot of options like that. But I deposited $75 almost a year ago and I'm up to a little over $600. And I noticed after I won a couple of round predictions they stopped giving options for round predictions

Comment

Working...
                      X