Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Canelo Should Have Been Banned, GGG Wins Quite Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its not related, but I just imagined Khan stepping into a ring with GGG at 160. I visualize a hungry lion mauling a gazelle... Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      It sure hurt Jones ! He looked terrible coming off roids when he tarver knocked his dumbass out!

Canelo looked much smaller. Lost his feedbarreled head! Gonna get his redass kicked so hard he’ll be bouncing around wearing his redass for a hat 🎩!!!
      All you have to do to get gggrouoies to stfu is this..... Bet accounts! Lmao

Comment

Well Khan is right about this.

Comment

Khan just mad cuz Canelo made him a life long highlight with that KO.

Comment

I would agree with most anyone on this but my bet is as always Khan is looking for a angle of trying to reduce his KO loss to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
              Well respected by people that actually know boxing. Your not in that category. No worries.
              The only people that respect this lardass are the owners of the Chinese buffet he frequents on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                So the fact that he's a redhead and considered to have fair colored hair and its been shown that this particular type of hair makes it difficult for the tests to actually be as accurate as it would be and yet they found "trace" amounts doesn't set off any alarms?

Here is a scientific paper on that..look at the last sentences of page one and the first few sentences of page two....: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e19...654063f0b3.pdf

Make of it what you will but that's scientific data
                It's funny yet annoying when you can tell someone doesn't read a whole article. They reference what Dr. Eichner said but tend to ignore the part you posted.

Comment

Red beard threw this dog a bone and now he can't stop talking shït since he was so embarrassingly slept. Wonder if Pacquiao would get the same treatment if he lays this con out too

Comment

Perhaps a bit salty from Khan. Canelo may end up winning comfortably outboxing Golovkin.

Comment

Let's not forget Khan was outboxing Canelo before Canelo weight bullied him.

Comment

Working...
                      X