No announcement yet.

Floyd At Age 36

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Some posters let their bias(bigoted bias mainly when it comes to Floyd) overtake their logical thought process. They call Floyd a cherry picker but praise legit bum beater cherry pickers like a GGG.
    floyd was a cherry picker. not sure how can you deny that. you don't end up with a resume like that and a list of excuses a mile long to go with it if you aren't. why couldn't he ever get those prime fighters in the ring? oh top rank right? even though he was with top rank and still didnt fight them but oh well there goes that silly argument.

ggg's a cherry picker? yeah thats why he tried to fight everyone in his division for the last 5 plus years. oh wait he ducked andre i need a tune up first ward right? just cause you are low information doesnt mean i am. i actually understand that offer. ward didn't want the fight and that offer proved it. also ggg could have waited for his wbc title shot but he fought 2 top 3 guys while waiting for canelo. who does that? its the same thing charlo is doing now cept hes fighting complete bums. if ggg lost those fights bye bye canelo fight so how is that cherry picking?

so maybe next time you say something actually think if it makes sense or not. we know you hate ggg and love floyd so it blinds you but the difference is i dont care. ggg wil be gone soon. solid career but not one of the greatest. floyd had a solid career too but he just didnt have any great wins so why pretend?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You are still a ****** after all these years, one would think you would learn some things about boxing but nope youre still pig ignorant .

Funny how the common opponents all say Floyd is the best they fought apparently the guys that actually faced them know a lot more than you do.

To hate somebody that you don't know is a reflection of your faults and insecurity, I understand you being a middle age ****** is a frustrating thing and your inner mental state is very fragile and jealous of others success, but its no excuse you are just a mental midget hiding inside a forum of children throwing stones.

I look up to Manny Floyd and all the other great champions that really made it in boxing as being very special determined people, people like you that never achieve a single thing worth a fck are the worthless culls of society that try to undermine great people that have accomplished great things.

It is you that is the worthless nobody.
      i don't know hitler so i can't hate him? are you pro hitler sir cause you didn't know him? also i dont hate floyd. he was just an overrated fighter. thats my opinion. your opinion is hes amazing. ok cool. i believe i have the better argument as i can point out how his best opponents were on the slide when he fought them. you probably wont believe that though so thats where we disagree.

you look up to conman ok cool. i don't. thats where we disagree. he turned boxing into a joke with his cherry picking and unfortunately a large crowd went along with him and boxing has never really recovered. its ok though its just boxing. not very important. if it went away tomorrow who cares. you take it way too seriously trying to analyze peoples entire lives lol. i dont care enough about you to do that so what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        ah ok so 3 years is ok. 1 year isn't. this isnt complete subjectivity at work at all. so roy jones is better now than 3 years ago when he last got ko'd? maybe if he beats a bunch of bums like cotto did i guess according to you yes.

problem is those hoya, mosley, pac, cotto wins are floyds best of his career. they arent pacs best
        Well you've forgotten the unwritten rule these people subscribe to which is that every opponent that fought Mayweather either became or regained their status as an all-time great fighter specifically the night they fought Mayweather.

One poster j.razor actually told me whilst being deadly serious that the following fighters are all-time greats better than Lomachenko, GGG or Willie Pep and already legitimately enshrined into the IBHOF - Manfredy, Gatti, Berto, Judah, McGregor (yes, seriously), Hernandez. The funny thing is only Manfredy of those was in his prime too.

I genuinely think Floyd fans like him and many others here are not Boxing fans. They are Floyd fans and their opinions/interest and knowledge only relates to Floyd which is Pacquaio and as a result of Canelo, GGG too. They extend out to Loma because he's a wretched white man from Eastern Europe, or "Russia" as they call Ukraine. A lot of Pacquaio fans are the same though I've got to say. They are limited to Mayweather, Marquez and GGG.

I'd say the two worst fan bases I can ever remember in Boxing by far and we've had Tyson fans, Golovkin fans, Wilder fans, Joshua fans etc;

Comment

so you admit pac has a better resume and if pac lost to marquez floyd lost to castillo. how are you the tbe when you lose to a slow fighter like castillo? you are unraveling here. you are admitting people are better than floyd and have better resumes but are still proclaiming him the best.

pac had just been knocked out cold. cotto had suffered 2 ko beatdowns. when did that happen to floyd? just let me know thanks.
          1 win doesn't make you have a better resume old man it's time to be smarter, you're too old to be like this.
          Floyd was way more consistent, beat more champions, fought more guys coming off of huge wins in their careers, literally fought 12 consecutive champions and p4p opposition. Something #48 couldn't do since he would either lose or be protected by his pimp.

Floyd beat castillo then offered him an IMMEDIATE rematch and WON AGAIN. Thats Something ducquiao never did because he was waiting for Marquez to get older.

Pac recovered from his loss enough for pactrds and yourself to campaign for the fight back in 2015, he as also a champion again and #2 p4p.. Cotto recovered from his losses as well since he didn't pull a ducquiao and fight him only a year after getting destroyed. See this is how I know you aren't smart, Floyd has a very reflex and athletic based style that diminishes a lot as you age. If anything Pacquiao waited for Floyd to get old but it backfired

Good bye old man, it's time for you to see your shrink!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            1 win doesn't make you have a better resume old man it's time to be smarter, you're too old to be like this.
            Floyd was way more consistent, beat more champions, fought more guys coming off of huge wins in their careers, literally fought 12 consecutive champions and p4p opposition. Something #48 couldn't do since he would either lose or be protected by his pimp.

Floyd beat castillo then offered him an IMMEDIATE rematch and WON AGAIN. Thats Something ducquiao never did because he was waiting for Marquez to get older.

Pac recovered from his loss enough for pactrds and yourself to campaign for the fight back in 2015, he as also a champion again and #2 p4p.. Cotto recovered from his losses as well since he didn't pull a ducquiao and fight him only a year after getting destroyed. See this is how I know you aren't smart, Floyd has a very reflex and athletic based style that diminishes a lot as you age. If anything Pacquiao waited for Floyd to get old but it backfired

Good bye old man, it's time for you to see your shrink!

but i thought you were my shrink?

Comment

floyd was a cherry picker. not sure how can you deny that. you don't end up with a resume like that and a list of excuses a mile long to go with it if you aren't. why couldn't he ever get those prime fighters in the ring? oh top rank right? even though he was with top rank and still didnt fight them but oh well there goes that silly argument.

ggg's a cherry picker? yeah thats why he tried to fight everyone in his division for the last 5 plus years. oh wait he ducked andre i need a tune up first ward right? just cause you are low information doesnt mean i am. i actually understand that offer. ward didn't want the fight and that offer proved it. also ggg could have waited for his wbc title shot but he fought 2 top 3 guys while waiting for canelo. who does that? its the same thing charlo is doing now cept hes fighting complete bums. if ggg lost those fights bye bye canelo fight so how is that cherry picking?

so maybe next time you say something actually think if it makes sense or not. we know you hate ggg and love floyd so it blinds you but the difference is i dont care. ggg wil be gone soon. solid career but not one of the greatest. floyd had a solid career too but he just didnt have any great wins so why pretend?
              kids, this is what mental illness looks like.

Floyd is a cherrypicker yet fought nothing but other champions and P4P fighters for an extended part of his career.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Floyd is the worst cherry picker of all time!!!!!

Comment

i don't know hitler so i can't hate him? are you pro hitler sir cause you didn't know him? also i dont hate floyd. he was just an overrated fighter. thats my opinion. your opinion is hes amazing. ok cool. i believe i have the better argument as i can point out how his best opponents were on the slide when he fought them. you probably wont believe that though so thats where we disagree.

you look up to conman ok cool. i don't. thats where we disagree. he turned boxing into a joke with his cherry picking and unfortunately a large crowd went along with him and boxing has never really recovered. its ok though its just boxing. not very important. if it went away tomorrow who cares. you take it way too seriously trying to analyze peoples entire lives lol. i dont care enough about you to do that so what are you talking about?
                You don't have an opinion you have an agenda that is obsessed with hating a guy you know nothing about other than what youre spoon fed by media who also have an agenda then you auto select anything negative to bolster your agenda, its a sickness.

******ation is a viscous circle reflecting ones own failures in life, your twisting of facts to suit your agenda is such an obvious fault of human nature.

Its quite pathetic looking at the lengths you go to paint your story a real stand up guy just doesn't come the way you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  You don't have an opinion you have an agenda that is obsessed with hating a guy you know nothing about other than what youre spoon fed by media who also have an agenda then you auto select anything negative to bolster your agenda, its a sickness.

******ation is a viscous circle reflecting ones own failures in life, your twisting of facts to suit your agenda is such an obvious fault of human nature.

Its quite pathetic looking at the lengths you go to paint your story a real stand up guy just doesn't come the way you do.
                  its called having an opinion. i can't find one standout victory on his ledger so why are you so obsessed with him and get so angry when its pointed out? ok you think those amazing wins over old guys that were still on the p4p list because of reputation are great but i dont. i dont thnk sergio martinez was a p4p fighter when he fought cotto but according to you...you do. its a fact!

Comment

Floyd at 36 has had more ****s shoved in his face than a urinal at Yankee Stadium. The old one.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      kids, this is what mental illness looks like.

Floyd is a cherrypicker yet fought nothing but other champions and P4P fighters for an extended part of his career.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Floyd is the worst cherry picker of all time!!!!!
                      You know you are sick when you slam a guy who fought nothing but ATG'S p4p fighters and other world champs..but try to big up a guy whos resume has 1 p4p fighter on it and that was a damn draw..you literally can not make this up

slam floyd for fighting..oscar,mosley,manny,cotto,castillo,corral es

but praise GGG for fighting Lemuiex,Jacobs etc etc..hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X