Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one ducking is wilder

Wilder- they had no date or venue, how can I agree

One month later

Agreed to a fight with no date or venue with someone else

What a coward

Wilder isn’t even top3, how can a man who ducked whyte, povetkin and Joshua be considered one of the best ? It’s simple he isn’t, a Haymon passer champ is all he is

Comment

he must be wishing...

imo currently no one is number one until they all fight each other....

AJ and Wilder imo are the top 2 and should have fought already but AJ & hearn keep bs'ing even turning down a 50 million deal that he said himself he would sign it tomorrow....

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Doesn’t matter

Povetkin got his ranking because Parker and Ortiz lost not because he beat any one who was a threat

So Povetkin got elevated by default

Fury was the man to beat the man when it mattered and hasn’t lost since that holds more weight to me then Povetkin beating the likes Price , Hammer , Duhaupas just a collection of fringe nobodies

Right now 3 fighters have a claim to be #1 and Povetkin old cheating a.ss isn’t one of them

The winner of Wilder /Fury is the new #1

If Fury wins he was the man to beat the man when it mattered and also would have beaten the longest reigning and most avoided champ ( the one who didn’t have one of his vacated belts )

If Wilder wins he will have beaten the man that beat the man and the boogeyman of the division in the same calendar year

That trumps AJ beating Parker whos proven he was elite , Takam who just got took out by Chisora , Povetkin , and a old semi retired Klit

That’s why the winner between Wilder /Fury is the new #1
        Thanks for the explanation.

I have a different view. I think you either accept rankings or you don't, you can't pick and choose in my view. The rankings in this are very clear and they also reflect the difference between the Tyson fury of 3 years ago in Düsseldorf and the guy we watched recently against Seferi and Pianeta. The former would give any heavyweight a battle and if Wilder was fighting him then I'd agree with you. The latter? Well I expect Wilder will annihilate him quickly, as I think any of the top heavyweights would at present. So I couldnt justify throwing out the rankings to give him an artificial status which his recent exploits has not earned.

I think the winner of Wilde Fury will be a clear number two, but to get the number one status they will have to defeat the current number one and unified champion.

Comment

Got to beat the best, to be the called the best. Ducking the best in the division won't get you to #1

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
            Not a boxing historian I take it? He'd already suffered 3 defeats by knockout when he fought Fury.

I addressed that earlier.....

after losing to Sanders and Brewster, Steward righted the ship

Klitschko was about as solid, and as dominant, as you can get

he was clearly the man, and had been such for nearly a decade

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            fair call..... I meant that he was the man at heavyweight, and had been for YEARS..... there was daylight between him and Povetkin, and daylight between Povetkin and everyone else..... until Fury dethroned him..... Joshua beat a recently defeated EX-champ who had question marks over whether he still had it

the point is..... Joshua beat a recently defeated EX-champ who had question marks over whether he still had it

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              I'm not saying AJ is number one, I'm saying that it can't be ascertained who is the best in the division until all the top guys fight each other. Not 2 of em, all of it.

this ^^

Joshua is not saying..... " I am technically number 1 yo "

he is saying..... " I am the man "

which is yea..... bullshht

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post

I have a different view. I think you either accept rankings or you don't, you can't pick and choose in my view. The rankings in this are very clear and they also reflect the difference between the Tyson fury of 3 years ago in Düsseldorf and the guy we watched recently against Seferi and Pianeta. The former would give any heavyweight a battle and if Wilder was fighting him then I'd agree with you. The latter? Well I expect Wilder will annihilate him quickly, as I think any of the top heavyweights would at present. So I couldnt justify throwing out the rankings to give him an artificial status which his recent exploits has not earned.

I think the winner of Wilde Fury will be a clear number two, but to get the number one status they will have to defeat the current number one and unified champion.

I don't, and who the fk would/should in this day and age

this day and age of 4 (5) " official " sanctioning bodies, all running around doing their own thing..... all with differing systems/opinions..... most having been convicted of bribery corruption and rank-fixing

Joshua is not saying..... " I am technically number 1 yo "..... he is saying..... " I am the man "

not only could Joshua lose to both Fury and Wilder..... Fury has a better win under his belt, so has technically achieved more at HW than Joshua..... he is also the lineal champ

that argument is weak as fcuk, especially considering Joshua had the opportunity to prove it with Wilder, but he passed

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post

solid explanation

But being unified champion loses all its lustre when all the straps are because Fury went ghost
                  And AJ got them not by beating the man when it mattered but by beating Charles Martin , Klit a 1 1/2 after being shutout (why was this even for a strap in the first place ) and Parker whos proved that he isnt a top shelf HW , he’s had nothing but disappointing performances from the time he got his strap all the way to Whyte.

That’s why AJ can get leapfrogged and his position isn’t solidified and vulnerable his trinkets are just that trinkets at this moment

But like I’ve said no one has earned the #1 position outright so it’s all just our opinions

For me the winner of Fury /Wilder is the new #1 but no one can say unequivocally who the real #1 is until the the winner fights AJ to leave no doubt in people’s mind

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Boy you better pipe down before my boot goes up your ass, wilder is ducking aj and you fan boys need to pressure him to fight

Wilder said aj didn’t have a date or venue so he couldn’t make he fight

Guess what

The fury and wilder fight had no venue or date before it was made

That proves wilder is ducking and lying to you idiots
                    Listen f.aggot I ain’t your boy

Listen tough guy Empty threats over the Internet don’t mean sh.it so slow down

If you’re really that guy send me a private msg and we can figure out a way to meet face to face and see if your about what you talk about

If not stop the tough guy talk you don’t impress /scare anyone

Comment

• Wow, this cùnt is comparing himself to Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X