Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Povetkin is Toughest Opponent of Joshua's Whole Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    It's funny how people try to rewind the hands of clock once AJ is mentioned but they forget that at fight #22, wilder has never fought any body close to podvetkin level.
    AJ doesn't get the respect he deserve for achieving all this in such a short period.
    He deserves an accolade.
    I think everyone realizes, or should, that Wilder has been a work in progress for many years now and the slow progression of his resume reflects that. However, resumes don't mean much in real time. The fighter Wilder was means nothing to the fighter facing him, the fighter Wilder is is what concerns him.

Comment

Pov looked like absolute **** against Price

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        I can see a few key words in your paragraph and I won't even read the rest of it. Your not balanced your just an idiot. The same idiot who bet on Charles Martin of all people - nothing you say matters after that.
        Lmao! Stop lying bytch!.. you don't read cause your " volume two hooked on phonics reading rainbow set hasnt come in yet.. but when it does and u learn how to read.. you will read everything I write.. u lil hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I think everyone realizes, or should, that Wilder has been a work in progress for many years now and the slow progression of his resume reflects that. However, resumes don't mean much in real time. The fighter Wilder was means nothing to the fighter facing him, the fighter Wilder is is what concerns him.
          Keep twisting the facts... Fighting bums is the reason he has never been on ppv. Not even you glamour to watch him.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Lmao! Stop lying bytch!.. you don't read cause your " volume two hooked on phonics reading rainbow set hasnt come in yet.. but when it does and u learn how to read.. you will read everything I write.. u lil hoe!
            I didnt understand a word of that. Your a real big idiot though. You abusive all for your daddy Wilder? You think they care about what we say on here you keyboard warrior

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Yeh spit that hot shyt!!!

Comment

Working...
              X