Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will not pay for ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The simple fact is that they are trying to rob all of us for our hard earned money so in return everyone should stream it!Everyone in the entire world knows ggg won the first fight and if they wouldve scored it that way then i would have no problem spending the money for the rematch. Dont steal from thy neighbor asholes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      It has to be stacked.

I will not pay for Golovkkn Clenelo 2 either.

I'm done.

I'll spend that money on beer.
      Ok and?

Nobody cares if you watch the PPV or not. Miss a good fight. The world goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        I have not paid for PPV for over 15 years and so happy for it, I watch the next day on the highest quality and 1080p just download a torrent been doing this years if i am that desperate I just watch on KODI.

Boxing is savage takes all you money and for what a guy who does not want to fight or gives up. Canelo is a cheat and they never prosper so will get knocked out shafted by the judges.

Joshua vs Povetkin is disgusting match not paying to watch a drugs cheat.

My savings gonna go and watch in Fury vs Wilder all the money i saved
        Have you ever inadvertently found out who won a big fight like that before you actually got to steal the fight the following day?

That's why I don't miss boxing PPV's.

Get with friends and share the PPV cost if you're into 'saving up' for going to the fights.

Comment

I understand that Canelo, GGG and Lemieux (to a lesser extent of course) don't come for cheap but it will have to be the local sports bar this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            A quick Google search of the Greenwood pub reveals that it is in fact a gay bar.
            It is in Grimsby, Kell Brook drinks there when he’s not in camp, when he is in camp he also spends a few evenings there during the week, he can be seen loitering around the men’s toilets without a drink, that’s dedication to the sport for you.

Comment

Casual fan alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Ok and?

Nobody cares if you watch the PPV or not. Miss a good fight. The world goes on.
                How will I miss it when I can watch for free?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Good to see you are supporting boxing
                  I don't give a ****

Comment

Oh maybe I'll go see it at the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      How will I miss it when I can watch for free?
                      Most of the time you can't 'watch it for free' live.

Comment

Working...
                      X