No announcement yet.

I will not pay for ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Fixed now kid, and I'll go to bed whenever you're ready so I can smack that ass
    See post above. ^^^^
    Pg3

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      It has to be stacked.

I will not pay for Golovkkn Clenelo 2 either.

I'm done.
      I'll spend that money on beer.

Beer is very ineffective. I can get you some Flaka. It guarantees results.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        See post above. ^^^^
        Pg3
        lol wut? did you actually edit your post to include "Pg3" after you realised there is no post above, as this is a new page of posts?

sad man, so sad, I feel sorry for you

Comment

lol wut? did you actually edit your post to include "Pg3" after you realised there is no post above, as this is a new page of posts?

sad man, so sad, I feel sorry for you
          Yer it happens.
          **** happens.
          Don't feel sorry for me though bruz.
          If ya want this beef I suggest the thunder dome.

Comment

I'll spend my money on beef jerky, pork crackle and some 100% orange juice and then watch as the fat red kid lites that boy up like the 4th of june.

I'm not gonna shell out 80 dollars or whatever the fucc it is to watch them fight
            You should spend that money on a joke book or something cuz that lit him up like a Christmas tree shyt you keep posting is worn out and not funny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              You should spend that money on a joke book or something cuz that lit him up like a Christmas tree shyt you keep posting is worn out and not funny at all.
              It's true tho, he did get lit up, and for some reason it annoys the Triple Tree brigade....

If you'd like to donate some money tho, I'll PM you my details

Comment

It's true tho, he did get lit up, and for some reason it annoys the Triple Tree brigade....

If you'd like to donate some money tho, I'll PM you my details
                Make it two joke books.

Comment

I'll spend my money on beef jerky, pork crackle and some 100% orange juice and then watch as the fat red kid lites that boy up like the 4th of june.

I'm not gonna shell out 80 dollars or whatever the fucc it is to watch them fight
                  Yeah, like the good ole 4th of June alright........

Comment

Boxing fans will complain about boxing and then when actual good PPV fights get made they essentially steal the fight. lol.

SUPPORT BOXING. if its a farce joke fight i get it...But if its great match up you should buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      It has to be stacked.

I will not pay for Golovkkn Clenelo 2 either.

I'm done.

I'll spend that money on beer.
                      I have not paid for PPV for over 15 years and so happy for it, I watch the next day on the highest quality and 1080p just download a torrent been doing this years if i am that desperate I just watch on KODI.

Boxing is savage takes all you money and for what a guy who does not want to fight or gives up. Canelo is a cheat and they never prosper so will get knocked out shafted by the judges.

Joshua vs Povetkin is disgusting match not paying to watch a drugs cheat.

My savings gonna go and watch in Fury vs Wilder all the money i saved

Comment

Working...
                      X