Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao is Not Convinced Khan Really Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is right; it doesn't sound like Khan wants the fight. Khan has options sure, but so does Pacquiao. Khan keeps talking about the Brook fight but for some reason he doesn't actively pursue it. He begrudgingly acknowledges that it's there but wants Pacquiao more than Khan.

Comment

If they fight, I can guarantee that Manny drills Khan. If he's not making retirement money, he needs to just cash out and get slept by Brook. Either way, he won't make that final bell with either.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
        Pacquiao is right; it doesn't sound like Khan wants the fight. Khan has options sure, but so does Pacquiao. Khan keeps talking about the Brook fight but for some reason he doesn't actively pursue it. He begrudgingly acknowledges that it's there but wants Pacquiao more than Khan.
        He knows Brook will sleep him.

Comment

ROFL at this guy thinking he is in a place to make demands.. I think its time for Eddie to put the clamps down and say, its Kell for Christmas, and IF somehow you make it thru that (he won't), then we can TALK about Pacquiao, Crawford, Garcia... And then IF he survives that as well (he won't), then we can TALK about Spence, Porter, Thurman.

If I were Eddie and Khan gets too much into his "demands", I would actively look to make Brook vs Pacquiao or Brook vs Crawford.. maybe then he'll get the picture.

Comment

Amir Khan vs Danny Garcia 2

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              Amir Khan vs Danny Garcia 2
              Dannys stock fell after the loss, also the fight will not be made for December.

Comment

Actually Pacquiao is the one with options everyone wantst o fight him becaus they look at him as an easy payday and the weakest link of the champions at 147, he is a Huge name to have on your resume a future ATG and hall of famer the last of the a dying breed and he is past his prime and shot so these young guns will want to fight him because he is ready to be taken out.

Khan its you who wants this fight so if you expect to get the lions share you are a fool, Pacquiao is still a draw and you are the one chasing him, so go ahead price yourself out and you will finally face your real nightmare Kell Brook you might make another excuse to duck Brook.

I hope Pacman sticks to his asking fee so Khan has no choice but to fight brook.

thats the fight everyone in the UK has been drooling for for the last 6 years.

Comment

Any fight between two of the three names of Pac/Brook/Khan is an easy sell on the Island. Brits would flock to see it and it would generate nice gate cash flow. But if we are being honest, each match up has it's own upside. Pac/Khan probably does the most money worldwide, Pac/Brook is most likely the best actual fight, and Brook/Khan is the biggest sideshow build-up to the actual fight.

Khan loses both, I would favor Brook over Pac. I would be interested in all three. I feel in the end, the money wins out and we get Pacquiao choosing Khan, and let's not kid ourselves: It is Manny's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Pac has very limited options. Its either Khan or Brook

Who else can he fight in December?

He is suing TR for failure of payment

His best bet is Eddie Hearn and DAZN

He could fight Khan first and then Brook after that

Pac has nowhere left to go, he can't fight in the US.
                    Mikey Garcia wants to fight pac anywhere, they can fight in China.

Kell Brook wants to fight Pac, he said he should get Pac first before Khan.

Jeff Horn is begging to rematch Pac specially now that he is WBA champ again. Easy $15M in Australia

Porter, Spence & Thurman are possible since Pac is already a free agent, they would go anywhere to fight Pac. If Pac can pay Mathhysse $2.5M then he could get any of this guys. Porter only got $1M from Danny Garcia.

Top Rank fighters are out since he is suing TR but if the Bob Father pays up then he could get Loma or Crawford.

Comment

Being serious here....the only fight that makes any sense at this moment for Khan is a rematch with Vargas! Knocked down heavy and twice saved by the bell by a hand picked light fisted non contender....come on!

Vargas wouldn't be a 1/10 underdog in a rematch.Khan is completely off the rails and anyone behind putting this kid in there with any puncher should be thrown out of the sport .This kid is an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X