Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Manny Pacquiao latest training and interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will leave for 3 months if Pac loses. Any Larios fans wanna take that bet?

This bet is in honor of SpinxJinx, who left for half a year I believe when Roy lost to Tarver in the rubbermatch.

Comment

ive been looking around the forums here for a while and have never seen such a bitter user as ferocity when it comes to being so bitter towards just ONE boxer. there are those that think pac is overrated and even though im a fan i can understand this. but the **** that fero is saying not giving any credit. if i was a fan of morales or barrera id at least show the respect that is due to someone who knocked out a nations hero. anyways thats my rant about ferocity, didnt expect myself posting so early about a user but hey he stuck out like a donald hoskins (but in a bad way) in these forums.

anyways during this video i expected to see the right hook roach was talking about. saw it, and it looks pretty nice. if pac still has room for improvement it certainly aint in that left.

Comment

Originally posted by Obdeboondocks
        ive been looking around the forums here for a while and have never seen such a bitter user as ferocity when it comes to being so bitter towards just ONE boxer. there are those that think pac is overrated and even though im a fan i can understand this. but the **** that fero is saying not giving any credit. if i was a fan of morales or barrera id at least show the respect that is due to someone who knocked out a nations hero. anyways thats my rant about ferocity, didnt expect myself posting so early about a user but hey he stuck out like a donald hoskins (but in a bad way) in these forums.

anyways during this video i expected to see the right hook roach was talking about. saw it, and it looks pretty nice. if pac still has room for improvement it certainly aint in that left.
        LOL, ferocity hates him so much he thinks Pacquiao is taylor-made for every Mexican fighter

Hey fero, Montiel and Arce can both beat Manny, right?

Comment

Pacquiao looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Obdeboondocks

anyways during this video i expected to see the right hook roach was talking about. saw it, and it looks pretty nice.
            Yeah Pacmans right hook looks deadly! Looking forward to seeing him execute that against Larios.

Comment

Working...
            X