VIDEO: Manny Pacquiao latest training and interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunWithKnives
    ------------------------------
    There's a difference between a typographical error, compared to someone who consistently misspells words. So how about we talk some boxing, since you're a proud member of "La Joto" how about we put all our points on the line and loser leaves site?

Don't worry about me not having enough points, I'll just ask the FEW PAC fans here for some points.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSmith
      There's a difference between a typographical error, compared to someone who consistently misspells words. So how about we talk some boxing, since you're a proud member of "La Joto" how about we put all our points on the line and loser leaves site?

Don't worry about me not having enough points, I'll just ask the FEW PAC fans here for some points.
      have some respect puta, rwk ain't maessing with you, so go sleep mija, or you may get your daddy ronald upset

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
        i know their will be an upset! i got all my points tied up in bets.
        I could careless about points. If I win you have to leave and same goes for me.

C'mon p*ssy, what happened to all that "cholo talk"?

Comment

I could careless about points. If I win you have to leave and same goes for me.

C'mon p*ssy, what happened to all that "cholo talk"?
          Loser has to read countless Eubank posts by Juyjuy, now that's a bet nobody would want to lose. (Yes that includes all 9000 of Juyjuy's alts)

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
            have some respect puta, rwk ain't maessing with you, so go sleep mija, or you may get your daddy ronald upset
            Oh poor baby, am I sensing some "softness" from STUPIDITY(lol).

C'mon man, now is not the time to be soft. Like you said, You're all tied up for points. So why not wager our membership on this site. If I win you have to leave, same goes for me.

Comment

What about I just give you my points if Larios wins. That's how confident I am in mah boy. Ya heard it here I will give Ferocity all my points if Pac looses cuz it will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata
                What about I just give you my points if Larios wins. That's how confident I am in mah boy. Ya heard it here I will give Ferocity all my points if Pac looses cuz it will never happen.
                i'll take free points, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
                  Loser has to read countless Eubank posts by Juyjuy, now that's a bet nobody would want to lose. (Yes that includes all 9000 of Juyjuy's alts)
                  Okay so you and Ferocity are going for Larios and I'll be for PAC.

Now obviously you're one of the mods, but how about you leave too(lol)?

Comment

Oh poor baby, am I sensing some "softness" from STUPIDITY(lol).

C'mon man, now is not the time to be soft. Like you said, You're all tied up for points. So why not wager our membership on this site. If I win you have to leave, same goes for me.
                    I dont think newbs can wager their membership.

Here is a bet, both put some actual cash down. Send it to the site by paypal, we will hold it like escow and pay out the winner. Now that's putting your money where your mouth is. Site membership is a bull**** bet when someone can come back the next day with another account, if not the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
                      I dont think newbs can wager their membership.

Here is a bet, both put some actual cash down. Send it to the site by paypal, we will hold it like escow and pay out the winner. Now that's putting your money where your mouth is. Site membership is a bull**** bet when someone can come back the next day with another account, if not the same day.
                      How about YOUR money BIGMOMMA, forget Stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X