Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya "Very Serious' About Potential Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"i uhh have the uhh blueprint uhh to uhh save america uhhh"

Comment

Dude is slamming heroin now?

Comment

Oscar can easily win the vote especially with the fantatical democrats who follow their party religiously

all he has to do is say he is progressive and come out as as Bisexual and promot gay and trans agenda to push and he will easily get yahoo, huffpo, cnn, young turks every mainstream media outlet 99 percent of them are liberal and push the same agenda to write positive articles on him he will easily win all the left wing states and if he ran for mayor or governor of cali he will win easily, if he came out as Bisexaul, and champion for illegals and gay rights.
        Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-11-2018, 01:12 AM.

Comment

lower taxes on kitchen utensils

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Lol, so you guarantee you've accomplished more than me now??
            That's funny since you don't even know me.
            But you're naive if you think Oscar is the only one who does shady things in boxing.
            But I think your hatred goes deeper than that...
            I think it bothers you to see a Mexican succeed in life when you couldn't. That's what I think.
            Me, I give props to any man regardless of race or skin color if they've accomplished their goals and succeeded in life.
            I'm no hater.
            But keep hating man. If that makes you feel good about yourself then more power to you.
            You shouldn't waste yur time responding to that "Rigpig" biased ignorant.

Anyway, I just want to point out that he is not Mexican, Oscar is Mexican American. And Mexican Americans are in 99.99999& of cases, ONLY AMERICANS in reality, because like Oscar they live in the US, they swore to defend the American flag and if there was war between the two countries you can bet they would defend the US and not Mexico. So people like Oscar have Mexican blood and ancestry but that's t. His Olympic medals were won for the US, not Mexico, and in Mexico most people actually hate him to death because he defeated their idol, Chavez senior, twice when the latter was way over the hill with drug and drinking problems but the arrogant imbecile still thought he could defeat a very young and booming Oscar.

Just to make things clear. He is definitely a very successful Hispanic fellow, but NO WAY IN HELL is he a Mexican citizen in any way shape or form. He knows close to nothing about Mexico, he speaks Spanish pathetically and he is hated by most Mexicans who consider him just another "pocho gringo," so they despise him every bit the same as they would any typical white Caucasian American.
            Last edited by sterilizer; 09-11-2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ox View Post
              lower taxes on kitchen utensils
              lmao....this had me laughing thanks

Comment

Comment

Hey why not? If good old Golden Showered by Moscow skanks did it, why can't fishnets. Oh yeah! If the black dude saying slaves had a choice on being slaves did it, why can't snorter?

Comment

We laugh but I'm starting to wonder if he snorts coke to deal with the low points of bi-polar.

He needs help.

Comment

if the numbers are right.... bhahahahahahahahahaha Golden Imbicile..sorry for cursing a legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X