Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya "Very Serious' About Potential Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems insane but so is what we have. So, there's that.

Comment

He say **** like this but some of yall have the nerve to say that fighters with no promoters should go ahead and sign with GB because of Canelo's success smh.

Anybody with a quarter of the sense god gave a mouse wouldn't trust this fool with a lit match let alone their career. Oscar gotta be out of his damn mind.

Comment

The only thing oscar can run for is sick deviant of the millennia.
        shoving greased up spatulas up your truffle box is not a good thing to have on your resume for a future president.
        Kitchen utensil predator more like

Comment

Aside from naming Ricky Martin as his running mate, he'd also declare Mayweather an official enemy of the country, raising his profile to "fugitive," then look for ways to have him arrested and tried....sad but emotionally cross-dressingly true.....His cabinet members would include Hopkins and Shane, with only RuPaul on the top advisory committee - for the very important issues facing the country of course......He wants to run because Kanye mentioned he'd like to run??!! Wow! Such a well thought out responsible reasoning process on why deciding to become president! The responsible outlook and vision for the country is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
            I guarantee more than you. He’s just corrupted the sport he doesn’t set a good example. Do you want your kids looking up to someone who uses cocaine has a drinking problem and cross dresses?
            Lol, so you guarantee you've accomplished more than me now??
            That's funny since you don't even know me.
            But you're naive if you think Oscar is the only one who does shady things in boxing.
            But I think your hatred goes deeper than that...
            I think it bothers you to see a Mexican succeed in life when you couldn't. That's what I think.
            Me, I give props to any man regardless of race or skin color if they've accomplished their goals and succeeded in life.
            I'm no hater.
            But keep hating man. If that makes you feel good about yourself then more power to you.

Comment

If Trump made it then anybody can. I mean so what if he likes to wear women’s lingerie. At least he isn’t grabbing the privates in them without permission lol.

Comment

cheating on his wife multiple times will be used by his opponents...youll get random women coming out.

It will be hell for his wife. Dont do it to her imo

Comment

Hmmmm..... DLH can be the first to be his own “President AND First Lady”

....on a serious note, I’m actually starting to feel bad for DLH..

Man, he really needs to lay off the blow and TMZ needs to leave boxing alone and f.uck off along with their Kartrashians....

Comment

Dude must be mobbed up big time with the occult establishment to even think about it. He would join Rockefeller bastard pedophile Clinton, Crowley grandson hom-osexual Bush, son of Frank Marshall Davis tranny wife Obama, Rothschild owned tranny Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      Well he gets all the mexican / hispanic voters, the gingers, and the LGBT crowd so he couldn't be too far off 50% of the population
                      Might be the realest post in this thread..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X