Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Told Keith Thurman I'll Stop Him Before Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence was for sure drinking last night lol I feel like everyone was. I like it though seems like he came out his shell finally.

He was shootin off some serious fightin words towards crawford, TR & ESPN. he dissapointed me by pledging his Allegiance to Showtime & fox though & saying he would never fight on ESPN. Crawford is contractually bound to ESPN Spence can fight anywhere, why he wouldn't want to fight in ESPN and get even more exposure is beyond me. We won't see Crawford Spence anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      Spence is really getting overrated on this board. He is a good fighter but he isn't head and shoulders above Keith. Keith is the more skilled fighter
      Kieth susceptible to getting hurt to the body and yes he’s a great fighter and can put up a good fight but the match up ain’t good for him. Spence puts him down to the body within six. Maybe don’t stop him then but he’s getting hurt for sure

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
        In reality, most fans are morons, especially on this site. Spence getting too ****y. Crawford will school him.

I guess you are one of the crowd then. Saying Crawford will school Spence is a kind of out there. They are two of my favorite fighters, and it will be a Lenard/Hearns type of fight. It would be a great fight, but anyone saying one would destroy the other is crazy.

I favor Spence slightly because not only does he have size and power to his advantage, he is technically sound. He has holes in his defense, but is as game as they come, and so is Crawford.

Comment

Spence isn't obligated to any network yet won't fight on a much bigger ESPN for a bigger purse. Spence also knows that Crawford is contractually obligated to ESPN.

In the end, no mater what's said, Spence simply doesn't want Crawford. Everything else is chit chat. I won't speculate on why Spence doesn't want to fight Crawford but it's painfully obvious that Spence doesn't want it, not now, seemingly not ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            Spence was for sure drinking last night lol I feel like everyone was. I like it though seems like he came out his shell finally.

He was shootin off some serious fightin words towards crawford, TR & ESPN. he dissapointed me by pledging his Allegiance to Showtime & fox though & saying he would never fight on ESPN. Crawford is contractually bound to ESPN Spence can fight anywhere, why he wouldn't want to fight in ESPN and get even more exposure is beyond me. We won't see Crawford Spence anytime soon
            You read right through all the BS talk too. Put 2 X 2 together and Spence is saying he's not fighting Crawford.

Comment

Spence aint knockin' out Thurman, so Keith 'should' laugh.....Spence would be fortunate to get the win against the dude. Not everyone is gonna be a stationary target just waiting to get continually thumped! Thurman is legitimately injured, and its difficult to put a timetable on such an injury when its your cleaned up elbow having to take constant impact from most training exercises......damn, Thurman might have to go into accounting if that elbow can't reach back to its championship training level..... Thurman the accountant gets knocked out, not the slick boxer..

Comment

Spence, the real reason why Keef laughed is because he's already semi retired from boxing at this point lol

Comment

Keith Thurman is too young to be taking this long to recover. I mean Brook didn't take this long to recover from either time he broke his eye socket. And he fought ESJ after he broke it the first time and he fought GGG one of the hardest hitting MW's in the sport! Not to mention C level Berto fought thru a dislocated shoulder!! Keith needs to fight or vacate the WBA title!!!

Comment

People pretending Keith is still the same guy he was 2 years ago need to get grounded in reality. It was never effortless for him now he's gone though a series of physical injuries, surgeries, and hasn't done shyt in quite a while.
                    Even if he took a year to get in a couple tuneups, Spence and Crawford are only getting better as they get more experience.

Keith's time in the spotlight is done. We're just waiting for one of the top guys to get the opportunity to show that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      People pretending Keith is still the same guy he was 2 years ago need to get grounded in reality. It was never effortless for him now he's gone though a series of physical injuries, surgeries, and hasn't done shyt in quite a while.
                      Even if he took a year to get in a couple tuneups, Spence and Crawford are only getting better as they get more experience.

Keith's time in the spotlight is done. We're just waiting for one of the top guys to get the opportunity to show that.
                      How's it going Foxx? It's nice hearing from you again. By any chance can you tell me whether or not Keith Thurman is still the WBA's Super welterweight champion?

Comment

Working...
                      X