Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
    ANY NEWS ON THIS LOL
    Be patient, whoever you are.

If you don't think this fight is happening you haven't been paying attention...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Be patient, whoever you are.

If you don't think this fight is happening you haven't been paying attention...
      Maybe I have missed something can you please advise what it is?

Comment

Good for them. Hopefully they put on a great show

Comment

Maybe I have missed something can you please advise what it is?
          You missed the fact that there is a site fee that has been agreed upon, for starters.

You missed the fact that the PBC just got boatloads of cash from both Showtime AND Fox as well.

And other things.

But those two things mean there WILL be a place and that there will be loads of cash to hype the fight.

Should be enough for an astute fan...

Comment

All Acces will premier in Nov as a add ran after the Garcia-Porter fight.

Comment

It’s funny how easy it is to get a fight made when both guys want it.

Comment

You missed the fact that there is a site fee that has been agreed upon, for starters.

You missed the fact that the PBC just got boatloads of cash from both Showtime AND Fox as well.

And other things.

But those two things mean there WILL be a place and that there will be loads of cash to hype the fight.

So basically you have nothing to say just things that are totally irrelevant to this fight announcement.

Comment

So basically you have nothing to say just things that are totally irrelevant to this fight announcement.
                  Basically, you would have to be an idiot, a hater, or just extremely naive to think the fight is not happening.

They will make the announcement at the best time possible, probably right before the Povetkin fight if they want to be petty.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    why are fans angry hat this is a possibility??? I don't get it
                    Because they want wilder and fury to fail. It’s pure jealous

And the ones saying not a chance obviously don’t know how fights in Vegas work and get funded.

Comment

And other things.

I dont believe the fight is going to happen certainly not this year, this is all about keeping them in the headlines nothing else. I am more than happy to be proved wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X