Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Smiles: My Sparring Partners Are Better Than Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Haha that’s the funny thing, anyone, even a member of the public has a chance against Khan, one solid punch is all it takes!!!!
    Then why are you sitting behind your computer talking ****? If you think thats all it take dust your cheetos off your muscly fingers from all that rugged typing you do and give amir that solid punch and become a multimillionaire? It shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Then why are you sitting behind your computer talking ****? If you think thats all it take dust your cheetos off your muscly fingers from all that rugged typing you do and give amir that solid punch and become a multimillionaire? It shouldn't be too hard.
      Shut up, you sound like a idiotic little ****, go and stick your nose up Khans ass and kiss his **** you ***

Comment

What a dumbass.

Comment

Explains why Khan is fighting Vargas and not his sparring partners.

Comment

And this guy has his own promotional company??? wow
            And the headline says that he "smiles" as he said it.
            It's talk like that which makes people dislike this guy. WAR Vargas.

Comment

"I've knocked out wanks harder than this guy, check my livestream if you don't believe me"

Comment

Khan is simply a stain on boxing . We all know the first time this little weasel steps up, if ever , he will be sparked out unconscious again ...and then start talking about his legacy .....what an absolute tool.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Khan is simply a stain on boxing . We all know the first time this little weasel steps up, if ever , he will be sparked out unconscious again ...and then start talking about his legacy .....what an absolute tool.
                  ‘A stain on boxing’ wtf you talking about?! He’s a good boxer, everyone in the business knows he’s got quality. Khan is not the most likeable or the smartest boxer, besides being a ******, so he gets a lot of haters, but let’s not mix that up with him being a bad boxer, the kid can definitely box the heads off most in his weight class and was dominant at light welter weight.

Comment

Lol @ Khan just admitting that he fights soft touches and that Hearn is basically Haymon 2.0

Comment

this is exactly why a lot of people dislike you!

Comment

Working...
                      X