No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Team Golovkin Keeps Crying, Crying and More Crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You got more dildo gifts per pound than most posters.
    Badge of honor.

You made some lil sissy boys mad.
    As you can see by my standard reply in every Saul Alvarez thread, yes you can imagine some fanboys got "offended" lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      multiple people on here have called you out for being an alt and being an idiot on top of that. You know you've read was was written under your other account so don't play stupid. You thinking that you're schooling anyone is comical. The content of your posts are ridiculous and you make it obvious that you're a casual who has never boxed in his life. You provide no valid boxing reasons as to why you support Canelo other than you wanting him to nut down your throat. You're on here making posts of how ggg lost to jacobs, lost to Canelo, meanwhile the entire sane boxing world disagrees with that. The only people who think that way are you, your alt accounts, and canelos mother.

btw, alt..... I support Canelo in this match-up because the guy he is fighting is a professional bullshht artist who has continually lied to his stupid fanbase and completely failed to live up to his OWN hype

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        And this is crying ABOUT crying.
        Good one....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          btw, alt..... I support Canelo in this match-up because the guy he is fighting is a professional bullshht artist who has continually lied to his stupid fanbase and completely failed to live up to his OWN hype
          still a non boxing response. It just sounds like a butt hurt biased response. You say that about ggg but choose to support the guy who directly lied to his fan base when he said that he'd face ggg before giving up his title, only to give up his title and take on lesser opponents for less $. You support the guy who for almost 2 yrs made his fan base pay for ppv fights vs 3 of the most overmmatchrd opponents you've ever seen on a ppv main event. You support the guy who gets obviously corrupt scorecards in every big fight he's ever had. And you support the guy who was busted for using peds. Foh you hypocritical clown. You're not smart enough to mess with me when it comes to boxing and it doesn't matter how many alts you create or how many gifs you try to post, you'll get schooled every single time because you're that stupid.

Comment

wowwww, you're talking to yourself now. Lmaoooo just kill yourself, you have reached an entirely whole new level of pathetic.
            Lololololo
            You got him...

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              If they did a mac address comparison of accounts on here, half of this site would be gone and so would about 90% of the trolls. Most of these dudes either change names, have accounts they are aging in the event they get banned, really put their foot in their mouth, or get totally destroyed by a legit fight fan. Been here long enough to see the same argument made word for word from multiple accounts. The worst part is when they make the same exact errors in both grammar and use of word. My blocked list is long as fk for this very same reason.
              Totally get it..
              Each poster has 3 different accounts to help spread their narrative
              Lol

Comment

still a non boxing response. It just sounds like a butt hurt biased response. You say that about ggg but choose to support the guy who directly lied to his fan base when he said that he'd face ggg before giving up his title, only to give up his title and take on lesser opponents for less $. You support the guy who for almost 2 yrs made his fan base pay for ppv fights vs 3 of the most overmmatchrd opponents you've ever seen on a ppv main event. You support the guy who gets obviously corrupt scorecards in every big fight he's ever had. And you support the guy who was busted for using peds. Foh you hypocritical clown. You're not smart enough to mess with me when it comes to boxing and it doesn't matter how many alts you create or how many gifs you try to post, you'll get schooled every single time because you're that stupid.

what is non-boxing about this reply you fool ?

the guy he is fighting is a professional bullshht artist who has continually lied to his stupid fanbase and completely failed to live up to his OWN hype
                you just finished writing a bunch of whiney posts about nothing

you are the epitome of non-boxing lol

so..... first you tried to sneak out the back door by insinuating that I was an alt..... despite the fact that even if I was an alt, it does not mean that the contents of my posts are not credible

then..... you started wanking on about how clever you are and knowledgeable about boxing, despite the fact that you clearly are not

ho hum..... you are a 2c casual fan, nothing more

listen here foolio..... your hypejob girlfriend ran around for at least SIX YEARS stating that he would fight "anyone from 154-168"..... then, he killed THREE HUGE fights over weight lol..... you got lied to, you dumb fcuk

then, a few months after Mr "anyone from 154-168" totally refused to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo, Bullshhtkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

..... remove your tongue from Bullshhtkin's bum-hole and explain that to me

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  Totally get it..
                  Each poster has 3 different accounts to help spread their narrative
                  Lol

you casual tards are just like Joshua

whine like a little girl, but then fail to do anything about it

1) take your whiney complaint to the mod's

or.....

2) STFU, and crawl back to your hole

you clowns know I am way too real for you, no alt required son

Comment

• Ggg won the first fight. Canelo got a gift draw. Canelo was caught with PEDS and came up with a lame excuse. Canelo should shut the fk up and show up as a man this time. If he gets ktfo then he gets ktfo but he needs to prove that he is a man and not some PED riddled ginger. To earn back some respect, he better show up to fight

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                      Ggg won the first fight. Canelo got a gift draw. Canelo was caught with PEDS and came up with a lame excuse. Canelo should shut the fk up and show up as a man this time. If he gets ktfo then he gets ktfo but he needs to prove that he is a man and not some PED riddled ginger. To earn back some respect, he better show up to fight

nah, that is bullshht

that dumb *in Stallone's voice* "doe-da-doe" rubbish is just silly

if Plodkin cannot deal with a boxer who specializes in control-of-distance, counter-punching, and skills..... then he will lose, as should be the case

if Golovkin did not know what he had to do before the first fight, despite having similar problems with Jacobs..... then he damn sure knows what he has to do this time around..... no excuses

Golovkin was supposed to be this hunt-and-destroy killer..... nobody at 160 was supposed to last 12 with Golovkin..... no point in asking the boxer to change his style just because the supposed killer fired blanks all night long

Comment

Working...
                      X