Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Team Golovkin Keeps Crying, Crying and More Crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s so many vicious feuds with one guy swearing his fighter will win while the other swears the opposite. Do most people really just sign out and come back under a new name if they get it wrong? How is everyone so sure of themselves? Anyone who has been around has got plenty wrong. Can we match poll choices to users? Find out who gets it right? I bet everyone’s rich from all the perfect bets they made.

Comment

How in the world does a no-name glove get approved by NSAC while Sabas has been applying for approval for a while and are still not approved ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        you said Canelo has foot speed lmaooooooooooo
        Yes , it helped to out box your heroine geena da diva. Lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

Gennady Golovkin , boxing's biggest Diva💃.

This bozo🤡 can't go back to Khazakhastan and walk the streets amongst his people, cause they'll stone him to death⚰.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Clenelo diva crying again? War Golovkin, break Clenelo legs!
            That’s quite an impressive collection of dil doe z you have. Who did you pizz off?

Comment

The material and quality can be easily be checked and verified. This is just nitpicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                you literally responded to me then strategically posted as your alt talking to yourself to try and play it off knowing I'd see it. Lmaoooo you Canelo fans are are the dumbest group of inbred fans ever.. Maybe other than pac fans. 2 more weeks and all of your alt accounts can disappear with the rest of the fan girls.

dude, YOU'RE SHOOK !!

stop making up silly stories about me, so that you have more time to continue making up silly stories about Hypekin lol

I give 0 fcuk's..... I do not need an alt, and I do not need to lie

trust a Crykin fan to run around making up silly stories

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  Gennady Golovkin , boxing's biggest Diva💃.

This bozo🤡 can't go back to Khazakhastan and walk the streets amongst his people, cause they'll stone him to death⚰.
                  The hilarity in you calling an opponent of Canelo a diva while giving his Canelo weight a pass for years.

Comment

A drug cheat crying about another fighter ticked off you got caught on drugs. Yeah seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                      There’s so many vicious feuds with one guy swearing his fighter will win while the other swears the opposite. Do most people really just sign out and come back under a new name if they get it wrong? How is everyone so sure of themselves? Anyone who has been around has got plenty wrong. Can we match poll choices to users? Find out who gets it right? I bet everyone’s rich from all the perfect bets they made.
                      If they did a mac address comparison of accounts on here, half of this site would be gone and so would about 90% of the trolls. Most of these dudes either change names, have accounts they are aging in the event they get banned, really put their foot in their mouth, or get totally destroyed by a legit fight fan. Been here long enough to see the same argument made word for word from multiple accounts. The worst part is when they make the same exact errors in both grammar and use of word. My blocked list is long as fk for this very same reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X