Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Mikey Garcia on December!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Yes! But you must be in a win streak and exit like how a legend should...otherwise might end up like Marquez that got schooled by Bradley. Or Horn that was humiliated by Crawford.
      that sig. I still remember that moment of the fight. I still wonder how people still considered that fight "Close" it wasn't.

On the other hand, if this does happen, Pacquiao wins by U.D, to actually play counter puncher against Manny you have to actually eat a lot of punches or else you're overwhelmed by activity.
      Last edited by Thraxox; 09-01-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        You really think horn won that fight?
        Qualifiers, bro. He specifically said:

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        If you beat a legend you become a legend.
        Horn beat Manny.

Many consider Manny to be a legend.

Thus, going by RomanReigns's qualifier, Horn became a legend.

And since the Hornet went to Top 5 P4P and #1 Welterweight in the World after winning that fight, I would tend to agree with the qualifier.

It's not about personal opinion. It's about whose hand was raised "at the end of the day". That was Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn.

Comment

So Showtime Espinoza screwed up and failed to make the Spence vs Garcia fight. I see. No surprise there.

Comment

if this fight happens, im betting the house on pacman!

i've said this before and i'll say it again, mikey doesnt have the movements, counter punching and power to trouble manny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by westernschamp View Post
              if this fight happens, im betting the house on pacman!

i've said this before and i'll say it again, mikey doesnt have the movements, counter punching and power to trouble manny at all.
              I think you going to be surprised that the Lucas M Manny cannot do the same thing in this fight. Garcia is deceptively accurate and we will see the Manny that struggled in a bunch of his previous fights, LM was a made to order showcase, this is 2 grades higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                I think you going to be surprised that the Lucas M Manny cannot do the same thing in this fight. Garcia is deceptively accurate and we will see the Manny that struggled in a bunch of his previous fights, LM was a made to order showcase, this is 2 grades higher.
                no doubt mikey is far more skill than lucas, but mikey's power at 140+ is not a threat to any of the ww. if mikey cant even hurt broner, lipinets and easter then he's not hurting manny.

let's stop it with the whole pac's chin is gone. mikey will not be able to hurt manny. if anything, it will be the other way around. mikey's power is overrated.

marquez had to knock manny out in order to beat him and it also took him 4 shots at it. and marquez almost got knocked out himself during the process. i dont think mikey is built the same as marquez.

Comment

Pac beats Mikey down, UD 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by westernschamp View Post
                    no doubt mikey is far more skill than lucas, but mikey's power at 140+ is not a threat to any of the ww. if mikey cant even hurt broner, lipinets and easter then he's not hurting manny.

let's stop it with the whole pac's chin is gone. mikey will not be able to hurt manny. if anything, it will be the other way around. mikey's power is overrated.

marquez had to knock manny out in order to beat him and it also took him 4 shots at it. and marquez almost got knocked out himself during the process. i dont think mikey is built the same as marquez.
                    That Manny is not what will fight Garcia, gee Mikey held his own with Manny in his prime as kid.

Personally I believe Manny is not near what he was and put in now with a genuine top liner that's hungry and in form and Manny will look like he did against Rios Algieri Horn etc

Against a shot slow punching bag thats scared to engage is going to make you look like superman and that's what was ment to happen in the LucasM fight.

Comment

Mikey the storyteller. MG Rowling. MG Shmalayan. MG Coehlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X