• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Garcia imitating Mosley;

https://youtu.be/ZO9ayAF5e8I

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      Lol, instead of the bozo the clown enactment that Angel Garcia did to mock Mosley. He should have just started launching himself with his head and grind on Danny to make fun of Porter. That would have been more funny than the bozo the clown/the clown IT act.

Comment

Danny Garcia vs. Shane Mosley is happening next.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Lol, man I wish Morales was in his prime during that fight. He'd of murdered him. Actually Garcia would have never fought a prime Morales.
          Yeah man. I remember reading an interview from Morales after the first Garcia fight where he said he saw everything Danny was trying to do and he knew exactly what to do against him, but his body and reflexes couldn't keep up with his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Yeah man. I remember reading an interview from Morales after the first Garcia fight where he said he saw everything Danny was trying to do and he knew exactly what to do against him, but his body and reflexes couldn't keep up with his mind.
            Morales is an ATG though. Porter? Not so much.

Comment

Even the Morales that fought Maidana could have been enough to beat Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Even the Morales that fought Maidana could have been enough to beat Garcia.
                Was a beast in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Was a beast in the fight
                  I had him winning a close fight but wasnt mad at the result.

Comment

Danny Garcia vs. Shane Mosley is happening next.
                    And Mosley must be forced to
                    Imitate Garcia in that fight

Comment

That's exactly what it feels like when you're out of shape coming back into the gym.

Comment

Working...
                      X