Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far everyone in the MW division has a fight..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Shouldn’t be a surprise

He’s on the other side of the fence and is in the only division that HBO /Dazn has some skin in

That means no Gennady , Canelo , Jacobs , Andrade fights and that means Saunders will go over there for the big fights because Charlo isn’t life a big name yet or headlining cards

unless he works into a Mando spot ( which I think he is for the WBC ) so he might get Golovkin soon if he beats Canelo , he’s way too risky with no reward for the top names to fight and the PBC side is real shallow when it comes to MWs so until he gets the Mando it’ll be low level scrubs

But if the TS is implying he doesn’t want to or would be willing to fight the best in the division he’s wrong
    That's rubbish man, Saunders and Jacobs are both fighting guys who u could say are risky with no reward. Too many excuses made when fighters fight bums, he's terrified of losing that 0 before he gets a juicy payday. Guess what he might be waiting for a while because the winners of the Jacobss and Saunders fights are gonna be ahead of him.in the queue

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      He tucked his tail against Jacobs and didn't even bother replying to Korobov. Why is it that Saunders and Andrade can make a fight despite the promotional issues. Why can't he fight Jacobs or Korobov, he's not contractually obligated to fight for a certain network. Why is it also that his last article about him is him facing a soft touch?
      Watch from 5:10

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        That's rubbish man, Saunders and Jacobs are both fighting guys who u could say are risky with no reward. Too many excuses made when fighters fight bums, he's terrified of losing that 0 before he gets a juicy payday. Guess what he might be waiting for a while because the winners of the Jacobss and Saunders fights are gonna be ahead of him.in the queue
        Exactly. People were saying that Jacobs won't fight Chenko also because the risk reward ratio, Saunders was not expected to fight Andrade because of the risk and reward and of the Hearn vs Warren issue yet the fights happened but so much excuses for the MW Charlo. Those guys were available to his disposal and was only a phone call away from the fight but it never happened because it was not even up to in their range of reasonable fights.

Comment

Jermall charlo doesnt even deserve a shot at the GGG vs Canelo winner. The winner should unify with Andrade/Saunders winner or Jacobs/Derevyanchenko winner

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Exactly. People were saying that Jacobs won't fight Chenko also because the risk reward ratio, Saunders was not expected to fight Andrade because of the risk and reward and of the Hearn vs Warren issue yet the fights happened but so much excuses for the MW Charlo. Those guys were available to his disposal and was only a phone call away from the fight but it never happened because it was not even up to in their range of reasonable fights.
            Saunders management stepped in, Warren didn't want the fight to happen. Does Charlo have that? If Hearn offered Charlo $2.4mil to fight on DAZN does the same thing happen?

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Murata, but since he's WBC mandatory, it likely means he won't fight a live body until it's his turn to fight for the green belt.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I'd like to see him fight Murata, but since he's WBC mandatory, it likely means he won't fight a live body until it's his turn to fight for the green belt.
                Good luck with that. Golovkin wins he'll be on to unifications. Canelo wins the WBC will be "Don't worry about Charlo, we got your back, we'll give you 2 years til we call that mandatory"

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                  Nobody wants to fight him. I’m surprised Jacobs is even fighting Derevyachenko. That’s a tough fight that I didn’t see any other top 5 taking.
                  Nobody wants to fight the guy who gets hit that easy and hasnt had a real fight at mw? I dont buy that for one second

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Good luck with that. Golovkin wins he'll be on to unifications. Canelo wins the WBC will be "Don't worry about Charlo, we got your back, we'll give you 2 years til we call that mandatory"
                    that was my point. He will be waiting in line for ages fighting bums while waiting for his title shot. G wins and he will be wanting to fight for the IBF and WBO. Canelo wins, and he will be moving up to light heavyeight, challenging guys to 165lb catchweights.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Jermall charlo doesnt even deserve a shot at the GGG vs Canelo winner. The winner should unify with Andrade/Saunders winner or Jacobs/Derevyanchenko winner
                      Nah. I wanna see GGG ko the easily hittable charlo. Then get Saunders

Comment

Working...
                      X